Part 8 Picnic-

Jungkook's Point of View

I woke up because I felt someone hugging me. I looked over and it was Taehyung. He had a habit of hugging things when he sleeps. I looked at the time and it was 2:00 PM. I had no idea what time we slept last night but I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I was laying on the couch on my phone next to the other members sleep around me. *Ding *Dong *Ding *Dong. I wonder who would visit our dorm at this time. I open the door and how Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Sana.
" Hello kookie." Tzuyu said with a big smile on her face. "Hi Chewy." I replied. " You guys are so cute together." Sana said while hugging the both of them. " You and Taehyung are also very cute together as well." Tzuyu said with a smirk on her face. Sana's face turned bright red and hid behind Dahyun. " Where are the others?" Dahyun asked confused. " It's usually chaos in this dorm." Tzuyu added. " Want me to show you where they are." I brought them into our living room. " Oh my god what happened last night?" Sana asked in concern. " Did you guys have a party and not invite us." Dahyun said with her arms crossed. " No we just had a Bangtan night that's all." I replied. " What's a Bangtan night?" Tzuyu asked. " Nothing you need to know." I answered. " Can you wake Jimin and Taehyung up we have work to do." She said holding a big basket. " Work?"

Taehyung's Point of View

" Wake up TaeTae wake up we have to go." I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Tzuyu. " Why are you here?" I asked them. " We're here to do some work Mr. Kim." Sana replied with a big bright smile. " Go brush your teeth and wash up were going to the park." Dahyun said. I walk into the bathroom to find Jimin brushing his teeth. " Your going too?" I asked.
" Yep." After I brush my teeth I went upstairs to take a shower. I change into some clothes and went downstairs.
" IM READYYYYY!!" I scream from upstairs. " Ok let's go then hyung." Jungkook said out of frustration from waiting so long. " Ok we're off guys." Jimin said waving to the members. " Byeeeee." The girls said as well. " Ok bye, and you maknae's better keep your hands to yourself you got that." Namjoon hyung said talking to me, Jimin, and Jungkook as we walk out the door. " What did Namjoon say?" Sana asked. " Nothing don't worry about it." I smiled although to hide the fact that my face was red." Ok guys we are going to the park to have a picnic." Dahyun said all excited. " But we are not going there just for fun but we have to practice on our dance too." Tzuyu added.
" Taehyung-ie are you feeling better?" Sana asked with a concerned look. " Yep all healed up and ready to go." I replied. " It's only been a day hyung you don't have to dance." Jungkook said. " Trust me I actually feel a lot better." I said while smiling. We were walking to the park when we somehow formed into three groups. Jimin and Dahyun were in the front talking with his arm around her shoulders, and Jungkook with Tzuyu in the back laughing. Me and Sana were just quiet it was awkward between us after all the weird stuff that happened to us. But I cannot let that get in the way of me and her. I love it when me and her are talking and when she is around me so I will not let this moment go to waste.
" Sana I'm so tired, I got no sleep last night." I said with a pout. " Let me guess because of your Bangtan night?" Sana said. " What's Bangtan night?" I was confused. " That's what Jungkook told me." " Oh so that's what he's calling it huh." Me and Sana continued talking and laughing with each other like we always do, but this time it brought us closer to each other. Me and Sana were so into the conversation with each other that we didn't notice that the others left us behind. I look at my phone and saw a text from Jimin saying that they left us behind and to meet them at the park. At least I get to spend more time with Sana, my heart was ready to explode out of excitement. All of a sudden my body started moving and I just turned around and hugged her.