Part 24 Morning-

Dahyun's Point of View

    The sunlight shone through the windows and into my eyes. I woke up to find everyone asleep. Jimin was sound asleep. He looked so cute. I bend down and gave him a peck on the cheek. Last night was sooo fun. Although I don't remember much.
    I stood up to head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth when I noticed how the others were sleeping. Jungkook and Tzuyu slept next to each other but Jungkook's leg was on her back and her arm was on his face. I look across the room and see Taehung and Sana sleeping together.  Taehyung was hugging Sana as they were sleeping. Sana looked very comfortable as well. They looked soooo cute together why  can't they just start dating  already.
    Sana probably has no idea so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Taehyung hugging her in her sleep. When I show her this she is going to freak out. After I finished using the bathroom I went out to see who was awake. Taehyung and Tzuyu were the only ones awake. Taehyung had move from hugging Sana and was now sitting on the couch. His face was all red as Tzuyu was laughing. " Guys what's so funny?" I question them. " Did you see how Taehyung was sleeping?" Tzuyu says. " Yeah." I reply back. " I woke up and saw him hugging Sana while they were sleeping." Tzuyu says while laughing hysterically. " Ay it's not my fault I have a habit of hugging things when I sleep ok not a big deal." Taehyung said annoyed.  His ears were bright red.
    " Last night was  fun wasn't it guys?" Tzuyu says. " Yeah it was but I don't remember exactly what happened, I don't even remember when I fell asleep." I say.
" Oh you and Jimin were making out and you both fell asleep because you two were so drunk." Taehyung said. " Why were we making out? Especially in front of you guys!" I  shout out. " We were playing spin the bottle remember." Tzuyu says. Man we were really drunk last night. " Why did we do that. That's so wrong." Taehyung said. " Because we were all drunk and  had no idea what was going on at the time." Tzuyu says.
    " What's all the screaming?" Jungkook said  as he sat up. " Yeah shut up!" Jimin shouted from across the room. " Looks like Jimin's a little grumpy today." Tae says. We really played spin the bottle huh? I wonder who everyone else had to kiss. I went to ask Tzuyu privately.
" Hey Tzuyu since I fell asleep I wonder. Who did everyone else have to kiss when you guys played?" I question her. " Well your not going to believe this but Sana spun the bottle and got Taehyung. It's like their meant for each other." Tzuyu says excitedly. " Did they kiss though?" I was so curious. " They did and since Sana was too shy to kiss him he grabbed her and kissed her himself since he was so drunk." Tzuyu explained.  I was in shock. Did this really happen that's crazy.
    " What happened next." I say. " They were kissing for quite a while until they eventually fell asleep." " Did you kiss anybody Tzuyu." I say leaning in to get an answer from her. She blushed. " Don't worry Jungkook leaned in for a kiss but then he fell asleep so no I didn't kiss anyone." Tzuyu said as she was looking at the ground. " I bet you wanted to kiss him badly didn't you?" I teased her. " Stop it unnie!" She said as she chased me around the dorm.

💜❤️ The past two days so many people have read my very bad story. Thank you soooo much. Hoped you guys enjoyed this part.💜❤️.  💣🍭
[ Don't Forget to Favorite ]