Part 6 Past Midnight-

Taehyung's Point of  View

The Phone Call:

Sana: " Hello Taehyung?"
Tae: " Hi Sana. Are busy right now?"
Sana:" Nope Im just laying in my bed on my phone with nothing to do."
Tae:" Well I can't sleep and I need someone to talk to."
Sana:" Ok well you can talk to me."
Tae:" Before I say anything I just wanted to say sorry for everything I did this whole day."
Sana: " It's okay Tae."
    We continued to talk and laugh. I enjoyed timed like this with Sana. I liked being alone with her just talking and laughing it was the best. We continued to talk all night.

Jimin's Point of View

    Since it was nighttime and Dahyun couldn't sleep she was facetiming me. We were talking when I heard Taehyung talking and laughing with someone in his room. I wondered who he was talking too. Dahyun told me that Sana was being really loud in her room and she was talking to someone too. Me and Dahyun then knew instantly they were talking to each other. Me and Dahyun continued to talk and I ended up singing her to sleep. She is really cute when she is sleeping. I went downstairs to grab a drink of water because now I couldn't sleep with Taehyung talking so loud.
    On my way walking downstairs I heard laughing. I went to see who it was.
" Stop laughing so loud were going to wake the members." " Sorry but your the one making me laugh." It was Jin and Hoseok. They were sitting on the couch playing video games. "Why are you guys still awake?'' I questioned them making them jump. " Oh Jimin you scared me. Were playing video games. Wanna join us?" Hoseok said. " Don't be loud though the other member's are sleeping." Jin added "Okay sure, I mean I can't sleep anyways." I replied. We were playing video games and watching drama's when I told them, " You guys know that the only people sleeping right now are Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung." I said.
" Taehyung-ie is up there on a phone call with Sana, and Jungkook is probably in his room playing video games right now." I explained.
" Oooh with Sana eh." Hoseok said with a smirk of his face. We were laughing and teasing Taehyung about Sana and we hear multiple doors open.

      Hope you enjoyed. Pretty boring chapter.💜