Part 3 Pain-

Taehyung's Point of View

I shouldn't of attacked the man, now I might die. I couldn't die like this, no not like this. I pushed the man over and stood up I pushed the man's friends and ran out of there as fast as I could. Dang It now I'm late, Sana and Dahyun is gonna kill me. My whole body was in pain and my neck had a cut on it. I'm not going to tell them about what happened and hope they'll not notice. I arrived at the dorm.
" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" Sana screamed. " I EVEN REMINDED YOU TO BE HERE ON TIME!!!" Dahyun screamed as well. " Where were you hyung?" Jungkook asked. " I was doing my homework and forgot that's all." I was trying to follow them to the dance room but even walking hurt. I forced myself to it though. We then started to practice the dance.

Sana's Point of View

As we were practicing the dance I notice the Taehyung kept on touching his neck and his back. We were doing one of the moves that Tzuyu came up with and all of us were able to do it correctly except Taehyung. " It's ok Taehyung we'll come back to that move later let's continue the dance." Jimin said. We continued the dance and I look over and saw Taehyung breathing hard and he was clearly in pain. I was too nervous to ask him. Me and Taehyung have known eachother since middle school. I've always liked him but never got myself to tell him how I really felt. I didn't want him to reject me and ruin our friendship. Seeing Dahyun and Jimin together made me want to tell him even more about how I felt. Since Jimin was a very skilled dancer he wanted to do add a spinning move into the dance. Jungkook and Tzuyu got it on the first try but me and Dahyun took a couple of tries. Then it was Taehyung's turn to do it. We all expected Jungkook and Taehyung to get it on their first try since they have trained longer in dance. if was Taehyung's turn to do it. He ended up tumbling and flew towards me. Next I know we're laying on the ground with him on top of me. We stare at each other for a second when Jungkook said, " Look at the two lovebirds over there." and Tzuyu laughing after he said it. I felt my face burning and my heart flying out of my chest. I was turning really red since Taehyung and I were inches apart from each other. I noticed that Taehyung's face was really red as well. "Are you guys okay?" Jimin asked in concern. Helping us up. "Taehyung what's wrong with yo-" Jimin said but was cut off by Taehyung, " Let me take a break real quick." Taehyung said. Everyone looked at him. I was still on the ground from shock on what just happened. Thinking about it made my face even more red. " Look at her face HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jungkook and Tzuyu said while dying of laughter. Jimin went and followed Taehyung to make sure he was okay. I was sitting outside yelling at the maknae for laughing at me. " GUYS HELP COME IN HERE, TAEHYUNG WAKE UP ARE YOU OKAY HELP!!!" I rushed in to see Taehyung laying on the ground out cold.

     Hi guys how is the first 3 parts so far please tell me in the comments.💜