Part 35 Too Far-

Sana's Point of View

    Me and Taehyung didn't say a word as Jennie and Mark came up with the dance.I looked over and every once in a while Jennie would stop and flirt with Tae.  I can't believe this he is he going out with Jennie now. First it was Irene and now Jennie. He is such a jerk.
    " Ok guys looks like we're done." Mark said.
" We did that pretty fast." Jennie said surprised. Then Mark went and stood beside me and Jennie went to Taehyung. I looked over and saw Taehyung had his arm around Jennie and with his other hand he intertwined them with hers. This made me so mad that I had to do something back. I turned around to look at Mark. " I'm sorry." I say to Mark.
" Sorry for what." He questioned.
    Right when Taehyung looked over at me I gave Mark a little peck on the lips. Taehyung stood there shocked and then he grabbed Jennie's hand and stormed to the other side of the room. He was furious . " Sana what the hell!" Mark whispered so that we don't attract attention. " I'm sorry, seeing them flirt with each other made me so mad that I had to do something to make Taehyung jealous." I said trying to apologize to Mark. " Well if you still get mad seeing Taehyung with someone else maybe you still like him." Mark said annoyed.
    Mark wiped his mouth with his sleeve. " I told you not to kiss me." He whined. " Ok I'm sorry I won't do it again." I say with a pout.
" Group 3 your turn. Show me what you came up with." Mr Choi said. After we performed school was over and I apologized to Mark again and then headed home. Mark was pretty upset.
    On the way home I kept thinking about Taehyung. First Irene and now Jennie what's wrong with him. I kept walking when I realized that I had been crying. Thinking about Taehyung with so many other girls made me tear up. Why did he have to do this. I put my hand on my heart as if I had been shot there.

Taehyung's Point of View

    As soon as I arrived home I went straight to my room and threw my backpack on the ground and jumped on my bed. I sat up and saw the picture's on my desk. One was with BTS and the other one was with Jimin, Dahyun, Jungkook, Tzuyu, me, and Sana. I went on my phone and went through the camera roll. I saw so many pictures of our friend group. Although most of them were me and the other members but I found many with the others. I then stumbled across a picture of Sana. I don't remember her taking this. She probably did this when I wasn't looking.

      Will we ever make up? Man she looks so cute why did it have to go like this

Will we ever make up? Man she looks so cute why did it have to go like this. I was scared of the future and how it may end up.
  I did my homework and then dove into my bed. " AHHH!" I Shouted out loud. Why is all this drama happening. Then all of a sudden the door kicks open. " Hyung hyung!" Jungkook says jumping up and down excitedly. Then Jimin walks in as well. " Taetae lets go!" Jimin's says with a smile. " Hurry hurry hurry." Jungkook says. " Meet us in the car!" Jimin shouts as they both leave.
    Holy crap what's going on. I grab my phone and went straight for the car.
" Guys what's going on and why are you so happy, shouldn't you still be upset." I question. " Nope." Jungkook said. " Hey we need you to go to the park and wait near our favorite spot where we can get a perfect view of the lake okay!" Jimin shouts at me in a happy way.
" Why?" I was so confused. " Just do it no more questions." Jimin replied. They dropped me off at the park and I walked to our spot and stood there taking in the beautiful view at night. There's a reason why this place is our favorite, the view is always amazing. I wonder why they told me to come here alone.
    That's when I turned around to see a beautiful girl standing next to me. I was so amazed by her beauty. Then I start to recognize who it was. Wait a minute.
" Sana?!"
" Taehyung?!"

PLEASE READ
💜❤️ Oh god here it starts. Hoped you guys enjoyed. Comment and tell me you thoughts on the story. Guys I just realized we're so close to 1000 viewers. Thank you so much.💜❤️💣🍭

WE REACH 1000 I WILL UPLOAD RIGHT AWAY AS A BONUS FOR YOU!!!

[Please Favorite]
(Share with a Friend)

Viewer Count: 995
Favorite Count: 57