Part 45 Hold Me Tight-

Taehyung's Point of View

By the time we got to the bowling place I started to feel uneasy. Sana had been gone for pretty long. " Hey guys, I'm gonna go and check on Sana, go on ahead." I started walking. Why is she taking so long. I then started to have terrible thoughts about what could have happened. I went from a normal walk to full on sprinting.
I arrived at the bathroom and called her instantly. She didn't pick up. Shit where could she be. All of my terrible thoughts are coming back again. I searched around the mall until I heard some muffled screaming. It was in a weird dark room and seemed as if this room came from the horror films. I approached and when I got to it.... I was then exposed to something that I never want to see again. Sana was pinned up against the wall with tape over her mouth as a guy with red hair toyed with her.
I felt my eyes burning and my heart racing as I was filled with anger. I'M GONNA KILL HIM!! "GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!!" I shouted as I dashed towards them. I tackled the red-haired man and we went flying. Then I was pulled off by two of his friends that I hadn't noticed. I turned around and knocked both of the guys out in an instant. Anger was surging through my veins.
The image of this man lifting Sana's skirt up made me even more furious.
" YOU BASTARD!!!" I pinned the red haired man down and started to bash his face in repeatedly. I kept punching and didn't stop. You'll  die for what he did to Sana. " YOU WERE GOING TO RAPE HER WEREN'T YOU YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL DIE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!" I didn't care anymore. I kept striking him with all my strength.
" Taehyung please stop. That's enough please!" I hear a soft voice say behind me. "Taehyung I'm okay please." I hear her voice shaking as she back hugs me. My arms froze instantly and I sat there with Sana hugging me. My arms flail backwards and I couldn't feel my fist. My fists were covered in blood.
I started tearing up. " I'm sorry." I say as I turn around pulling her into my embrace. " I'm scared Taehyung please Hold Me Tight." Sana said as she buried he face into my chest.
" OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Someone shouted behind me. I turned around to see J-Hope and Momo standing there shocked as well. " Hyung please call the police." I said as I continued to cry.
The police arrived soon after and Sana and I explained everything. I was taken to the hospital and they bandaged my fist because I had dislocated my fingers while I was hitting him and they did a check up on Sana as well.
  Hobi then drove us home. I had a giant headache and I wasn't feeling so good.
" Taehyung your lucky they didn't charge you for beating him up so badly." Hoseok said. "Yeah you nearly killed him. You broke his nose, teeth, and jaw. His face was full of blood." Momo said. " Taehyung look at me." Sana said as she caressed my face with her soft hands making me look into her eyes. Her eyes were like a galaxy, and I just love her so much. " Don't ever do that again. You almost killed him." Sana said. I just nodded with guilt.
During the ride back to Twice's dorm I felt extremely tired my fist hurt and somehow my back as well.
Tonight I messed up. I almost killed someone. Anger got the best of me. My eyes felt heavy and they shut and everything went black.

Momo's Point of View

Sana still looked pretty terrified from what happened earlier. "Hoseok I'm scared. Will we be okay. Will that guy ever come back?" I said as I was shaking in fear? "Don't worry I'll protect you." Hoseok said as he grabbed my hand.
I then forgot about the incident and blushed a lot. He held my hand all the way back to our dorm.
This just made me fall in love with him even more. When we arrived at the dorm, Taehyung fell asleep in the car and Sana begged to let Taehyung sleep over in Sana's bedroom. "Guy's please let V sleep with me tonight. I'm still a little scared after today." Sana said as she hugged the sleeping boy tightly. "I'll get a separate mattress for him too, please." Sana continued to beg. "Ok I'll tell the others." Hoseok said. Then Hobi carried Tae into Sana's room and put him on a separate mattress besides Sana's bed.
Hobi then went home and I went to sleep thinking about Hoseok. " Hobi your making my heart ache everytime I see you." I whispered to myself before I fell asleep.

💜❤️ Was it good?? I tried really hard making this part. I really wanted you guys to see that Tae was really mad.
💜Hoped you guys enjoyed. Trying my best to create and publish content for y'all. 💜❤️💣🍭