Part 21 Girlfriend?-

[ Contains Very Little Sexual Content ]

Taehyung's Point of View

Were walking on the way to the movies. Should I tell them what happened today and why I was late.

*FLASHBACK TO AFTER SCHOOL*

As I was walking out the front gate to head home when I see someone waving to me. I look over and I see Irene waving me to come over. For some reason I am really nervous as I approach. " Hi Taehyung!" Irene says with a big smile.

" Hi." I say returning with a smile. " So Taehyung are you free right now? Do you want to go to the cafe with me?" Irene questions me. " Uh well I gotta go somewhere soon so..."
" Awww Taehyung-ie please, we haven't seen each other in so long." Irene says with a pout. She really is pretty. No wonder she was known throughout her district.

" Fine but we have to be fast." I say breathing out. " Yay let's go tae." Irene says as she grabs my hand. " So how has school been without me tae?" Irene asks me. " Well at first it was weird because I was used to always hanging out with you but I got used to it over time because I have new friends." " So you don't need me anymore?" Irene says crossing her arms. " Stop it I know your teasing me." I say.

We got to the cafe and we both ordered some drinks. We talked and laughed together. I had a great time. I have to leave soon though. We finish up the drinks and left the cafe. On the way back Irene was holding my hand and standing really close to me. " So Taehyung do you like anybody yet?" Irene hits me with an unexpected question. " Uh no, maybe, actually nevermind." I panicked which made her laugh. We continued to talk and I was so distracted that I didn't notice where she had lead me. We were behind a convenience store all alone.

" Uh Irene where are we going?" I asked curiously. " Don't worry about it Tae." Irene says as she hugs my arm tighter. I can feel my arm right between her breast. My face turns red. " You look so cute when your flustered Taehyung." Irene says as she puts me up against the wall. " Taehyung I missed you so much, I am sorry for breaking up with you. I want to get back together." I kept silent. Irene's beauty is so stunning. She backed me up into a wall and was staring at me. " You look even hotter now than you did back then." Irene says. I look down at her lips, nice and pink.
" Taehyung I'm sorry I need to make it up to you." Irene says as she leans in for a kiss.

Her lips hit mines. She continues to kiss me passionately. I push her away slowly. " Irene please. Your going too fast." I say. " Taehyung I'm sorry but would you like to get back together?" Irene asks desperately.  " I will need time to think about it." " Ok." Irene says sadly. " I have to go though I'm late." I say as I walk away.

*FLASHBACK END*

💜❤️ Thanks guys for reading my terrible story. Future parts of the story might be a little sexual like this soo anyways I hope you enjoyed. 💜❤️ 💣🍭

[ Don't Forget to Favorite ] 🙏