Part 17 Apology-

Taehyung's Point of View

I'm sitting in vocal class feeling guilty although I don't know why? All I know is that I did something wrong. Sana is sitting across the room. I need to apologize. I am so confused though, I don't know what I did wrong but I had to have messed up somehow. I turn my head to catch a glance at Sana. She is so pretty, how come I have only noticed this now. I kept staring at her but then she catches me and I turn my head to avert my eyes as quickly as possible.
Class soon ended and on my way to my next class I saw Sana getting books out of her locker. This is my chance to apologize. I took a deep breath and approached her. " Hey Sana can I talk to you for a bit." I say nervously. " Of course you can." She says with a bright smile. Her smile is so beautiful and heartwarming.
" Ok Sana I am so sorry for what I did, I still don't know what I did but all I know is that I messed up can you forgive me?" I say. " Wait Taehyung before you go any further-" She says but I cut her off, " Please tell me what I did wrong so I never mess up again." I say.
" Taehyung you didn't mess up I am the one who messed up. I got jealous and screamed in your face, I am so sorry." " Oh well I forgive you, then I guess." I say with a chuckle. " Ok now let's get to class or else were late." she says with another one of her bright smiles.
            Wait what did she mean she got jealous. I'm so confused. At least we made up. I went to my next few classes and all I was thinking about was Sana. What did she mean she got jealous. I was currently in english class when Irene came up to me. Usually I hated english class because none of my close friends were in it but I guess it's better with Irene now. " Hi Taehyung." Irene says with a smile. " Hi, how do you like this district so far." I say. " It's amazing especially with you here." She says pinching my cheek. My Face went red and I hid myself with my jacket. " Your so cute." She says walking away. This is weird.
English finally ended. Lunch then arrived and I went to meet up with my friends after I bought a sandwich. " Hi guys." I say. " Hi." Tzuyu says " Hiiiii." Sana also adds with a big smile. Man that smile is really killing me.
" Man I have so much homework I'm going to die." Jungkook says complaining. " Same especially for english." I say. " You should ask Namjoon for help, isn't he fluent in english?" Dahyun says. " Oh yeah."
" Well are you guys ready for the sleepover tonight." Sana says. " Sleepover?" Jimin and Jungkook say. " You didn't tell them?" Dahyun said. " You said you would tell them." Tzuyu says. " Oh sorry I forgot." I say smiling. " Well do you guys want to come to the sleepover at our place tonight?" Sana says excited. " Sure." Jimin says. " Ok I'll go too but Imma have to bring my homework." Junkook says. Lunch eventually ends and the day is over. The girls went home first to clean up their dorms and rooms because they didn't want us to see it messy. Jungkook and Jimin went home first to pack and I am left alone. How does this happen.
            I was walking out the front gate to head home when I see someone waving to me. I look over and I see Irene waving me to come over. For some reason I am really nervous as I approach.

💜❤️ Here's another part like I promised. SORRY for another boring part. I hoped you enjoyed however. Keep reading please and hopefully it gets more interesting for you.💜❤️💣🍭

( Don't forget to favorite.)😅😚😭