Part 64 A Field of Flowers -

Taehyung's Point of View

    "Rise and shine sleepy head." I hear a soft cute voice say. I open my eyes to see Sana sitting at the edge of the bed. I ignored her and turned around to continue sleeping. "Yah don't ignore me Tae!" She said pulling the blanket off me.
    I sat up rubbing my eyes.
"Can you help me out of bed?" I say with one eye open.
"Okay but let's hurry, we're going to the Tsurumi Ryokuchi Park (A flower park in Osaka)."
    As she grabbed my hand I pulled her down with me and hugged her. "Taehyung what are you doing wake up!"
"Nooo it's cold." I say with a pout.
    After about 10 minutes I finally wake up and went to wash up. We left our hotel rooms holding hands and we were off on an adventure. While going down the elevator I was staring at Sana who was on her phone. She was beautiful. "How did I get so lucky?" I whispered to myself. "Huh?" Sana said cutely. "Oh nothing." I said smiling back.
We headed to a restaurant in the bright sun as we held hands.

Sana's Point of View

    It was lunchtime and Tae was stuffing his face with food. It was hilarious yet cute at the same time. I took a picture of him with his stuffed face and it was amazing. We left the restaurant with our drinks and with a big smile. Today has been amazing, every moment with Taehyung has just been pure euphoria.
    We hopped into a car headed for Tsurumi Ryokuchi Park. We video call Jungkook and Tzuyu to see what they were up to. 

Video Call

    "Hi Unnie are you having fun with Tae?" Tzuyu questions.
    "Of course what about you two?" I reply back.
    "It's been amazing." Tzuyu says.
    "Hiiiiii Hyung!!" Jungkook shouts from the other side of the screen.
    "What's up Kookie!" Tae yells back. Geez why are those two so loud.
    "So where are you guys right now?"
    "We're in Kyoto on the way to an amusement park." Jungkook replied to me. "Ooh cool. That sounds fun. Me and Taehyung are on the way to Tsurumi Ryokuchi Park. We'll take pictures and send it to you."
    "Good because I wanna see what that place is like. Oh and Unnie don't forget to record some clips of you guys there for the show. Bang PD-Nim and Jyp PD-Nim will be upset if we don't meet the requirements." Tzuyu added.
    "Oh yeah thank you we almost forgot." I said.
    The four of us said bye and soon we finally arrived at the park!

I hopped out of the car first and it was beautiful. "Woah Taehyung it's amazing!!!"
    Me and Tae walked and found a perfect place to take pictures. Tae pulled out his camera and  took many pictures of me and then we switched turns. It was so colorful around here, flowers everywhere. 
    The two of us ran around as we laughed and held hands. This was pure euphoria. We were having so much fun taking pictures, telling jokes and just enjoying the beautiful park with each other.
    We were sitting underneath a beautiful tree looking out into the park. Taehyung grabbed my hands as we both lay down with flowers all around us. "I love you Sana." Taehyung says as he gazes into my eyes. "I love you too Taetae." I Say with a bright smile. We then both laid there staring into each other's eyes. My heart felt full and filled with excitement. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. This is who I want to spend it with.

The End

[Start : July 5, 2019]
[End : December 10, 2020]

💣     💜     🍭