6. I'll teach you how...

Monday is usually a day when cafe Sonia, where Jack works, is a quiet place. That day he had plenty of time to think about how to approach "3rd floor problem". He didn't expect that this man will show up in his cafe.
-Have you decided to be my teacher!?
Jack shouted. Other customers looked at him strangely. Jack few times lowered his head as apologies and turned to the man standing in front of him.

Next time Jack spoke very quiet, almost whispering.
-Oh sorry. What would you like?
-You.

-I want you as my pupil. I will teach you read and write. I will teach you everything you need to know to pass your exam.
Jack's eyes filled with heartfelt appreciation and adoration.
-Yes!
He shouted and this time he didn't care about awkward gazes.

Jack said firmly:
-This time I will pass for sure.
-Of course. You have me as a teacher so it can't be differently. Now give me a black coffee and your phone number.
Jack gave the man a free coffee and his number, and rest of his shift spent with a new hope.

During his next lesson in academy Jack wasn't really paying attention to the teacher's words. At the beginning he tried, of course, but after hearing a few sentences and don't understood even one of them he decided to just space out this two hours.

-Jack!
Teacher shouted suddenly. It turns out that she was repeating his name for the last two minutes. Only then her lauder voice managed to bring Jack's mind back to the class.
-Will you listen to me, please?
But the tone of her voice wasn't really like a nice request.
-I'm sorry.
Jack replied and from that moment he was trying to at least pretend that he listens.

"I have a teacher whose much better than you ma'am." He thought with satisfaction. "With your lessons I wouldn't be able to pass my exam. Again. But now I have my secret weapon."
Rest of the lesson Jack sat comfortably on his chair while looking mindlessly at the blackboard and thinking about his coming glory.

When Jack was getting out of the academy Ann called him on a stairs.
-Is there something wrong?
She asked caringly.
- I've got a feeling that you're distracted all the lesson.
Jack couldn't tell her that he got himself a perfect teacher.
"It would break her heart." He thought.
-No everything's OK. Sorry, I'm in a little bit hurry.

Jack was afraid that she would interrogate him and he would say something that he shouldn't. He just decided to kind of run away.

[A/N That remind me of Eric Nam "Runaway"- that's the song for today. I like many of his songs but lately the best for me is "Your side of the bed" ft. Lotte]

While walking out on the street Jack plugged his earphones and turned on the music.

-Injeong hal su bakk-e eobs-eo naegen neoyeoya manhae. So let's runaway, runaway. Moduga jamdeun bam ne mam-i dahneun gos-eulo...

Pleasant sound filled his ears and spread all over his mind. Humming quietly, Jack get back home.

Jack couldn't wait to see Tom's call. While opening his apartments door he looked at the stairs leading to the 3rd floor. He looked at his phone to make sure that "no one" called him and went in.

After taking off his shoes and jacket Jack looked at his phone. Before making supper, during making supper and after making supper... he looked at his phone. While eating also. He even shorten his showering to make sure that he won't miss any important call.

"Ok. No one said that we will start right away. Frankly speaking it would be strange to start today. Maybe at weekend." Jack thought. "But it's so long until the weekend comes..." and with a little bit of disappointment he went to bed.

[A/N while writing I was considering if I should write secret weapon or secret teacher. But my mind was full of "secret lover". Not yet... ;) I'm curious how many of you will thing about this ;) ]