2.23. Chapter without a title

For the next few days Tom was driving Jack to the lectures and was picking him up after they ended. One day Matt saw Jack waiting in front of the main gate.
-Hi Jack. Waiting for a taxi?
-Oh, Matt. No, my friend will come for me, do you want a ride?
-Are you sure it's not a problem?
-Of course, we're going the same way after all.
At that moment black sportscar pulled off right in front of them. From the car get off tall, handsome man in a suit. The best version of Tom Pritchett. He opened the door for Jack and held his hand to help him get in.
-Tom, it's Matt, a friend from my group. We'll give him a ride, ok?
-Sure.
Man answered and gave skinny boy a sign to get by the back door. All the way Matt was stunned. He wasn't able to speak, even when asked. He only nodded and shook his head, mumbling something.

Jack wanted to ask Tom why is he dressed like that, but didn't have a chance. When they get back home in front of their gate was standing a beautiful woman known from television.
-I have an interview.
Tom explained and they went into the house. Tom and woman sat on the couch and Jack was listening to their conversation from kitchen area.

-Your last book was published only few month ago and we already know that another one will be available in a few weeks. How do you do it?
Woman asked impressed.
-Truthfully speaking I don't know, beside that I'm writing almost all the time.
-I've read all of your books and the last one was really something I must to say that. Is it true that there will be another, 3rd, movie based on your book and it will be exactly this one?
-There's nothing sure, but indeed there's high possibility that there will be a movie: "Parting ways".
-I have to admit that I'm one of a few people who already read your newest story, unpublished "Second time once more".
-I guess that's because of your good relationship with Stew.
She blushed a little with a foxy smile of a sly reporter.
-I'm obligated to not reveal everything about the book, but I guess that I can say some facts. It's a story about a boy who looks innocent on the outside, has loving parents and cute dog named "Fafi". He's a gay and the truth is that he's a serial killer who rapes his victims. After reading this story, I have to say that, for a while I had an unpleasant thoughts about homosexuals.
-Well, that wasn't my intent. I just think that even though there are different sexualities we are all equal. Anyone could be a killer.
-Beside the thrilling story there's also one more thing that made a great impression on me. The describes of sexual behaviour of the main character. Sometimes it was terrifying and sometimes... wow. It's impressive how you content in one book soo different describes. It definitely isn't a book for children.
"Maybe it should be the next book I'll read."
Jack thought, listening to the conversation. Then he looked at the thick book lying on the coffee table in front of a woman.
"Or maybe not."

In the evening Jack was lying in bed, thinking about a thing that probably won't ever happen.
"Blow job"
It was already few days and Olaf's words were still jumping inside boy's head. And it was really annoying. Every evening Jack was trying to make some move... but there was no results. That evening, when Tom came to him after taking a shower Jack was determined to talk about this matter.

Man turned off the light and gave Jack a small kiss for goodnight.
-Tom...
Jack whispered.
-What, are you uncomfortable? Should I do something?
"I'm uncomfortable down there and there indeed is something that you can do."
Jack thought, but before he had a chance to say anything, Tom turned the lights on and grabbed Jack's pillow.
-Like this? Is it better?
-Yes...
Jack sighed when Tom was switching the light off. After w few minutes boy tried again:
-Tom...
-Yes? You want something to drink?
And without waiting for an answer man went downstairs and came back with a glass of water.
-Thank you...
Jack drank half of the glass, even tho he wasn't thirsty at all.
"Now or never."
Jack thought and whispered:
-Tom...
-Yes?
Man was already sitting on bed and light was instantly turned on.
-No, nothing. Goodnight.