2.19. Birthday date

At Sunday morning Jack woke up full of energy. Tom was lying next to him, still sleeping. Boy hugged him from behind and kissed man's shoulder.
-Morning...
Tom said quietly, still very tired.
-You can sleep some more.
Jack said still holding Tom in his arms. Previous night a writer was working till midnight, maybe even longer, so Jack knew that he needs to rest. Tom moved around and with his eyes still closed, smiled to Jack.

Two hours later they were eating breakfast prepared by Jack. Pancakes with chocolate and caramel never disappoints.
-So, what should we do today?
Jack asked, considering adding some more cream on his pancake.
-Well, I was thinking about zoo... but maybe it's not such a good idea...
Tom said unsure, closely looking at Jack's face.
-No, it's a great idea. I don't even remember last time when I was at one.

After an hour of fast drive they came to the zoo, the biggest in a country. There was a lot of animals, local and exotic, a park with rare plants and a small lake where visitors could rent a boat. The place was huge and after four hours of walking around they still didn't saw even half of it. They decided to take a break and with ice creams in their hand, sat on a bench in front of red pandas.
-Aren't they cute?
Jack said, looking at the lovely animals. One was lying on a branch, probably sleeping, and two others were playing around with each other. Tom looked at the animals and then at Jack.
-Yeah. Just like you.

Jack gave Tom annoyed look. Boy was aware of his appearance and even sometimes used it boldly. But somehow hearing it from Tom wasn't so pleasant. He wanted to be manly in front of his boyfriend.
-That's one of the things I like about you the most.
Tom said and gently wiped off white ice cream from Jack's chin. Then he licked cream off his finger, making Jack blush.

They were admiring huge elephants and small lemurs. Laughing while watching funny meerkats and grotesque baboons. They were feeding brown alpacas and white sheeps. Stroking soft fur of baby donkeys and goats. When they came by the lake and rent a boat it was already evening. The summer sun was slowly hiding behind the highest trees of nearby park.
-It's beautiful, isn't it?
Tom whispered, thinking about describing that scenery in the next chapter of his book.
-I'm glad we came here.
Jack said, looking into Tom's eyes.
-Me too.
Man gave his boyfriend a small kiss and continued rowing. Delightful smile brighten his face.

When Jack and Tom got on the car, man took something out from his pocket. It was a small keychain with red panda.
-That's for you.
Jack looked at it surprised and took the cute item.
-And that one is mine.
Tom showed Jack another keychain. White heart with a text:
"I LOVE RED PANDAS"
Jack was speechless in his happiness.

Tom and Jack were already lying in bed. Tom with a thick book in his hands and Jack with his iPhone. Boy had plugged headphones, his eyes were focused on a screen. Tom was already going to sleep so he closed a book and turned off the light. Man looked at boy's face and frowned. The expression on Jack's face, lighten by the screen, was suspicious.
-What are you doing?
Tom asked and touched Jack's shoulder.
-Oh, I've just found a new song, it's incredible. Listen.
Jack pulled out the headphones and played the music.

// yeope nuwoissneun saljjak bichwojineum neol eottehge haeya dway. WOLF. //

[A/N "Wolf" by Woosung, but my favourite is "Face" the moment I hear it I just want to dance. ]

Before Tom could say anything Jack, with strange excitement, started talking:
-Isn't the way he says "wolf" soo sexy? If his voice won't make someone horny, than I don't know what will.
-Yeah, well...
Tom wasn't sure what he should think.
-Are you sure that it good to say that someone else's voice is sexy, in front of your boyfriend?
Jack put his iPhone on a night table and moved above Tom. Boy smiled foxily and lowered his face to Tom's cheek. Slowly licked man's neck and blew slightly, making Tom shiver.
-I'm also a wolf.
Jack whispered right into Tom's ear, with his low, sexy voice.
"I'm doomed."
Tom thought and clasped Jack's hot body.

Next morning Jack's lectures was starting at 8. He woke up quite late and came at the subway station in a last second. At the next stop Matt get on and they were talking all the way to campus. During their second class students were formed into groups and were supposed to resolve some difficult equations together. That day Olaf was the happiest man in the world. They were a group of five: Jack, Olaf, some short guy named Nick or Nack... and two girls. The group has 20 minutes to solve the problems but Jack made it in less than five.
-You didn't say anything about being a genius or anything like that...
Olaf whispered while the rest of group was looking at Jack impressed.

They were quietly talking, waiting for other group to finish their tasks. Olaf wouldn't be himself if he wouldn't ask:
-Do you have boyfriends, girls?
The pretty one was Laura, the ugly one Patrice, but Jack wasn't sure if Olaf remembered any of that names. They both answered negative and then Olaf asked again, with hope all over his face:
-What's your ideal type?
-I like cute and smart guys.
Laura replied, looking at Jack with a shy smile.
-Forget about him, he's taken.
Olaf said quickly, glad that his friend has someone and he's not a competitor.
-Oh, really?
Pretty girl looked a little bit disappointed.
-Yes. Only yesterday he was on a date, and look what a cute thing she bought him.
Saying that, Olaf took the red panda keychain from Jack's pocket, without even asking if he can.