2.6. Reconcile (part 1)

Time passed by quickly. Before Jack even realised it was already month since his last lesson with Tom. Every day he was thinking about sending him a message, calling him or even visit. But it was all pointless. He was so afraid of another argument that he didn't took any action. He was depressed and even a little bad things at work made him annoyed.

One day his boss asked Jack for a talk in her room.
-Jack, what's wrong? You're not yourself.
And she added:
-And you're scaring clients.
-I'm sorry. I'll try my best to change it.
He was already going to leave but the woman stopped him.
-Jack, you have to resolve the problem in your heart to be able to resolve the problem in your work.
Jack nodded, but there was no optimism in it.

-You can tell me what's wrong, maybe I can give you some advise.
The boss lady proposed.
-It's about my partner...
Jack started shyly. Woman nodded as if she knew. Her gentle smile encouraged Jack.
-My friend has a hard time and lives in my place. I spent time with him because he needs me. And my partner doesn't understand that. Since Gus's moved to my place I barely talk with my partner.
Woman nodded her head in understand.
-Have you thought about how your partner needs you?
-What do you mean?
Jack asked, confused.
-Each relationship needs to be cherished. You need to spend time with the other person to build relation between you two. You need to spend your time and effort. When you leave some relationship for a time being it might disappear. When a relationship is close it doesn't mean that it can be taken care of rarely. It's the opposite. Your partner needs you as much as your friend. And that person might be afraid that after some time of your absence this relationship might disappear.
Jack thought about his boss words for a long time.

When Jack came back home he messaged to Gus who didn't came back from work yet.
Me: I have something important to do. Won't be back home for the night.

Jack took a quick shower, put on his favourite clothes, brushed his teeth twice and went on the 3rd floor. He was knocking... and knocking. That reminded him of the beginning of their lessons. Jack's heart was full of emotions. When Tom weren't opening the door for so long Jack was close to cry.

-What are you doing here?
Tom was standing at the stairs with bags in his hands. Jack wasn't thinking. He just run to Tom and hugged him. This action almost caused them falling down the stairs, but at the last moment Tom grabbed the balustrade.
-Do you want to kill us?
Tom asked with warm voice, soo different from the cold one which Jack heard a minute earlier.
-I've missed you soo much.
Jack said aloud still holding Tom's waist.

They were standing like that on a stairs. Two bodies linked into one.
-Are you going to let me go?
Tom asked when his hand started to hurt. He was still caring the bags and holding balustrade.
-No. I will never let you go.
Jack respond firmly. Tom smiled, looking at the top of boys head. His hair was still a little wet after a shower. Nice scent of Jack's shampoo was filling Tom's nose.
-I won't run away. It's uncomfortable, standing like that. Let's go inside.

After coming in, Jack made them dinner. He heard his iPhone vibrations, someone texted him, but he didn't pay any attention to that.
"The most important person is right in front of me and there's no one whose message would be more important."
Jack thought while slicing tomatoes.

When Jack was cooking, Tom went to take a shower. Last few days he didn't really took care of his appearance. When he went out he was again the handsome Tom Pritchett from the TV program.

Tom went closer to Jack and looked at the vegetables on a frying pan. In a blink of an eye Jack kissed his cheek and with a little blush on his face, continued preparing the food. Tom put his hands around Jack and holding him from back, lay his head on Jack's shoulder.

-Why did we argue?
Tom asked, with his eyes closed, while breathing scent of Jack's clothes and the food he was preparing.
-I don't know.
Jack thought a little and said:
-Maybe we just wanted to try how it is.
Tom hugged tighter the thin waist of Jack's. Man said:
-Than I already know and I don't want to do it ever again. I didn't like it at all.
-Me too.

While they were eating Tom asked:
-What about your friend?
-He's downstairs. I already told him that I won't be back for a night so he will take care of himself.
At first Tom didn't pay an attention to some part of Jack's sentence, but then it hit him.
-For a night?
He asked with his eyes wide open. Jack smiled to him, stood up and sat on Tom's laps.
-We have many things to do after all this time we've been apart.
Jack said quietly and kissed Tom's nose.

Boy grabbed man's hand and took him to the bedroom. When Tom sat at the bed Jack pushed him gently and second later was right above him. Jack's face was only inch from Tom's. He lowered his head and started to gently kiss man's lower lip. He licked it slowly and moved his tongue to the chin, ear and then shoulder. Jack was kissing Tom's arms, chest, belly and hips, tasting each part of his lover's body.

Few minutes later Tom's face was hidden in Jack's chest. The only sound a man could hear was his own breathing. The palms of his hands felt the soft skin of Jack's back. He could smell the sweet scent of the younger boy above him. And he could feel the pleasure fire inside his lower body.

[A/N doesn't song "Kiss and make up" by Dua Lipa and Blackpink suit this chapter perfectly?]