Vampire theme FICTION EXTRA

When Jack woke up, at first he didn't know where he is. The big bedroom with a huge, antique bed and nothing else was a place he saw for the first time in his life. The windows were covered and he didn't even know if it's a day or a night. When he tried to move, all his body was aching. Finally he managed to sit. He felt like his head is going to explode. He felt that the iPhone is still in his pocket.

YOU HAVE 6 NEW MESSAGES FROM: GUS.
YOU HAVE 3 MISSED CALLS FROM: MUM.
Jack wanted to call them and say that he's alive, but firstly...
-Where the hell am I?
He asked himself quietly and slowly went to the window. It was evening and what he concluded looking at his iPhone, he didn't know what he was doing for the last three days. The last thing he remembered was fainting in arms of handsome vampire with a nice scent of old books and ink.

-You're finally awake.
It was the old man, or rather vampire who greeted him when he came to the vampire's mansion.
-I'm terribly sorry that something like this happened. I didn't expect that... it was the first time...
Old man was obviously embarrassed.
-It's ok, I will live. Right?
For a frightening moment Jack was afraid that maybe he won't. Nervous vampire answered immediately:
-Of course you will, of course. We already called a doctor, he has you and said that there shouldn't be any problem with your health.
-That's a relief...
Jack whispered.
-My master will wake up soon, he will see you then.

Jack lied down on a bed and closed his eyes. He wanted to rest a little before he will see this...
"How to call him? I would really like to say a monster, but..."
Boy imagined himself the handsome face, the tall body and those hypnotic eyes. When he opened his own eyes Jack was still seeing them. Vampire's face was right above his.

Tom moved away from boy and sat straight.
-I'm sorry because of what happened.
He said gently and promised:
-It will never happen again.
Jack nodded unsurely.
-And of course I will compensate you fairly.
He assured Jack looking at boy. Somehow Jack had a feeling that at that moment the vampire didn't look that mighty and dangerous at all.
-And I have a favour to ask... will you be my own blood donor? I can pay you handsomely.
"Well... it shouldn't be hard."
Jack thought and nodded slightly.

All next day Jack was lying in bed, resting. When the another day came he already wasn't sure if all that situation with vampire actually happened or was it just his imagination.
-He was supposed to be the one to contact me...
Jack said to his own, looking at the mirror. He took a long shower and with only a towel on his waist Jack went out from the bathroom. How surprised he was when he entered his own bedroom.

On Jack's bed was lying a vampire. His vampire.
-How did you came in?
Jack asked.
-Shouldn't I invite you or something?
-That? Only weak vampires can't get over this.
Jack sat next to him, slightly blushing because of his naked body.
-I'm thirsty.
Vampire whispered to Jack's ear. He moved closer soo fast that boy didn't even noticed that. Cold hand of vampire was lying on Jack's shoulder. Boy shivered.
-Should we first make your blood circulate faster?
He asked keeping his face right beside Jack's. Boy felt his breath on his neck.

-What do you mean?
Jack asked, but there was no answer spoken. Vampire started to kiss Jack's. His lips was unexpectedly warm. Tom's soft hands were moving around Jack's body. The towel from his waist quickly felt down on the floor. Jack took off vampire's clothes and took the initiative.

That night Jack understood what Gus meant by words:
"Sex with a vampire is the best thing in the world."