2.22 Why is it not as I thought it would be?

Jack life as an university student was quite good. He had a great boyfriend, free house, cute cat, easy job and nice friends. Most of the lectures was interesting and those which wasn't, didn't really make Jack concerned, but...

Jack had to read o book for his lecture. He had been sitting in their study, looking at the book intensively. Tom found it strange that after almost half an hour he still didn't turn the page even once, but didn't really pay attention to it. Suddenly Jack gey up and throw the book on the floor.
-I were supposed to learn math! Why the hell do I need to read!
Tom looked at him and laughed.
-Well, that's how attending university is...
Jack came closer to Tom.
-I need a kiss to recharge.
Boy tried to give a kiss, but man avoided it. Jack looked at him surprised.
-One kiss after every page.
Tom said firmly and focused on his own book. Jack went back to his sit. Very unpleasant. He hold his book but wasn't reading it.
-And what do I get after all chapter?
He asked provocatively. Tom looked at his boyfriend briefly.
-The bathtub.
Jack frowned, he didn't understand Tom's words. Then it hit him and he started to read like crazy. At least at the beginning.

Five kisses. That's all that Jack get that evening.
"FIVE KISSES!"
He shouted to himself while taking a shower. Reading this book was soo stressful for Jack that he needed much more than a few kisses to change his mood for better. But Tom was persistent. Wiping his wet body, boy looked at the bathtub and sighed.

The next days weren't better. Every day after lectures Jack was going back home right away, even tho Alex and Olaf was trying to convince him to play with them. Jack was spending in reading more time than when he was preparing for Matura exam.
"I'm studying what I wanted. It's not literature, it's not poetry... I just have to read this f*** letters."
-Did you say anything?
Tom asked. He was sitting at his desk, writing. Second earlier he thought that Jack murmured something.
-No... I'm just considering my lifetime career as a shop assistant.

It took Jack all week to read this one chapter.
-Never again.
He whispered to himself with a great plan in mind. It was Monday afternoon when boy closed the book, put it on a desk and with a satisfaction all over his face, came to Tom.
-I want my reward. And I want it NOW.
He didn't even let Tom save his work. Just grabbed man's hand and pulled him into the bathroom.

Jack was kissing his boyfriend hungrily, like he hadn't done it for years. He turned on the water and took off their clothes without even parting from Tom's lips.
-I've missed it soo much...
Boy whispered unclearly with his mouth touching man's skin.

It didn't even last 5 minutes when Jack thought with dissatisfaction:
"Why is it so uncomfortable? Nothing like what I've imagined."
Second after, Tom said:
-I think that this bathtub wasn't made for that...
-Should we move to the bedroom?

They get off with their bodies all wet. Jack was squeezing Tom's supple buttocks and kissing his smooth neck. After a while they started to slowly move to the bedroom, still cuddling and kissing. On the way Jack pressed Tom's wet body to the wall, kissing him deeply. Near bedroom's door they stopped again, palms of Tom's hands were gently touching Jack's waist and lower...

-Not yet...
Boy whispered and was about to enter bedroom when...
-A!
They felt on the floor painfully.
-My ankle!
Jack shouted, holding his leg. Five minutes later it became unnaturally big, in a strange colour. On Tom's knee and shoulder occurred huge bruises. Little one was sitting on the windowsill, looking at them pityingly.

-It's the worst day of my life.
Jack said quietly, waiting in the waiting room for a doctor. When they came back home it was already 9pm. With his veins filled with painkillers, Jack thought of nothing else, just sleeping. Tom sat next to him and patted boys head gently. He kissed Jack's forehead and went to the kitchen. After bringing water and some more painkillers he finally lied in bed next to his loved one.

Next day when Jack woke up his first lecture already started. He was considering skipping that day's activities, but after all decided to go.
-I'll drive you. You can't take a subway, like that.
Jack nodded. He was sitting at the table and looking at his breakfast without eating. It was his leg that was hurt, not stomach, but still he didn't have much appetite.

-You have to eat something so you can recover faster.
Tom said caringly and moved closer to Jack. Man held the sandwich and moved it to boys mouth. When boy didn't open it, Tom gave him a little kiss on his cheek.
-Come on, just a little.

Tom pulled off the car right in front of the campus and helped Jack get off the car.
-Are you sure you'll be ok?
He asked caringly, looking at boys leg.
-I'll be fine.
When his friends saw Jack they were shocked that he even came for the lectures. He made it through all the activities with taking only a few painkillers, walking as little as possible.

Waiting for the last classes boys were talking about some silly stuff. Jack, who wasn't feeling too well were unusually quiet. At some point Olaf said:
-Why are you soo down? You can't move... do you know what that means?
Olaf looked at Jack grossly and said excited:
-Blow job.
Jack's face wasn't as excited as Olaf, even tho they were talking about his sexual life.
-Well... it never happened.
Younger boy looked at him shocked.
-Really!?
Alex, who earlier was in the toilet came to them.
-What "really"?
-Jack never had an oral sex with his girlfriend.
Olaf said it soo loud that Jack had to cover his mouth with his hand. Even tho he suspected that a few people sitting nearby heard it clearly.
-Then it's a great opportunity to do it, isn't it?
Alex suggested, looking at Jack's bandaged leg.