2.5. One argue after another

Jack was looking at his iPhone with a worrisome expression on his face.
-Something's wrong?
Tom asked and put a hand on Jack's leg. Boy didn't even noticed that.
-I have to go. My friend has a trouble. He will be at my place in a minute.
And saying that Jack went out.
"Without even a small goodbye kiss..."
Tom thought and turned on some movie. As he didn't have any idea for the next chapter of his book, he had nothing better to do. His body still needed few minutes to calm down after this "unfinished kissing".

Jack was in his apartment, waiting for Gus, walking around and worrying. After a while he went out of a house and waited outside, walking nervously along the pavement. When the taxi came and he saw Gus getting off he immediately hugged him. Jack's experience in consoling Gus was useful. He knew that what his friend needs the most is: warm hug from a friend, warm drink with a lot of sugar and being covered by warm blanket while watching warm comedy.

Jack pay the taxi driver and took Gus and his bags upstairs. Countless tears had to fall down before Gus managed to tell Jack what happened. He was still crying while talking, and didn't completely stop even when they were watching their favourite comedy. Jack didn't expect that his friend was so much in love with this guy. And he didn't expect that he would be soo devastated after breaking up with him.

-Should I kill him? One your word and I will.
As Gus was becoming calmer, Jack was more and more angry. He didn't even meet the guy, but he really wanted to break his bones and cut off his dick. Jack looked at Gus. The boy, tired because of all this crying, suddenly fell asleep. Jack stroked his hair gently turning off the light.

The next day Jack supposed to have his extra lessons, but he went upstairs just to tell Tom that he have to take care of his friend. Teacher understood that.
"But I don't really understand why won't you tell me anything."
Tom thought. It's not that he wanted to know anything about Jack's friend problem, but it would be nice to receive some message once in a while.

The next day situation repeated. Tom seemed to be a little bit irritated.
-If you are sure that you want to fail your exam again...
-One lesson less can't make such a difference. Or we will do it another time.
And that was all Jack said.
"No: how are you? No: were you eating?"
Tom thought and turned off his laptop.
"There is nothing to write about!"
And the worst possible version of Tom lied on a couch and fallen asleep.

Next evening Jack went to the 3rd floor and said to Tom... that he needs to spend more time with his friend.
-Is he disabled or what?
Tom asked angrily. Jack looked at him outraged.
-He has a broken heart! And his heart is very fragile at that.
-Is he the only person who has a heart!?
As Jack started to speak a little louder, Tom done the same thing. The next Jack's sentence was almost shouted:
-He needs my help, my attention and my time. And I'm going to give him all of that!
-Great. I see that no one else is important to you as much as he is.
-I'm glad you know that.
And Jack went back downstairs. He couldn't remember when was the last time he was that angry.

Next day he decided to have his lessons.
"That way, we should make up a bit, right?"
He texted Tom and at the right time he went upstairs. How surprised Tom was when he saw not one but two boys standing in front of his doors.
-I couldn't let him be on his own.
Jack whispered to Tom, who seemed to be as much devastated as the heartbroken Gus. When the lesson was coming to the end Gus went out so he could use a bathroom and he decided to wait there for Jack.
-Then I will be going too.
Jack said right after Gus went out.
-We didn't finished...
-I can't let him be alone.
Jack probably didn't even hear Tom's words.
-Were you even listening during today's lesson?
-I don't remember... I'm still thinking about this dick..
-Great! So can I know why did I just wasted my time on you?
Tom shouted at surprised Jack.
-I thought that it wasn't a problem for you to teach me.
-It's not a problem when it's teaching. I didn't volunteer for talking to the wall!
-Why are you soo worked up?
-And why are you wasting my time?
-Ok! I won't do it ever again! Satisfied?
-Yeah!

Another day passed by. Gus was depressed because Patrick cheated on him. Tom was depressed because Jack didn't pay any attention to him. Jack was depressed because he argued with Tom. And even Patrick was depressed while sitting in his office and missing Gus's presence.

Finally Jack decided to break the wall between him and Tom. He wrote the message:
Me: I'm sorry for the other day. Gus is an important friend of mine and I'm worried.

Tom was glad that Jack send him a message and send him reply:
Me: Ok. I know. I'm sorry too.

Jack smiled seeing Tom's message.
Me: When there will be everything ok with him I'll make it up to you.
Secret lover: How long does it usually take him to get over a heartbreak?
Me: Something about a month, but this time it seemed more serious. Maybe even two.

When Tom read the last message from Jack he became completely pale and right after that red.
Me: Are you going to ignore me for two months? Are you going to skip lessons for two months?
My Cutie: I'm not ignoring you. Don't exaggerate. But it's true that it wouldn't be good to stop learning...maybe you could give me some homework?
Tom was getting angry again.
"I'm not ignoring you... but the exam is more important. And even more important is all this Gus!"
Me: Homework? Yeah. Write 500 words about "Traitors in literature".
My Cutie: Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to write it!
And there was no more messages.