2.20. Living in capital city can't be boring

Jack was almost sleeping, he had a tough day at university, had to prepare some stuff for the coming lecture and next day he needed to come to the campus half hour earlier to copy some notes from Alex. Tom was still in the study, writing, when his iPhone called.
-Why did you had to left it here...?
Jack whispered when it called for the second time. Boy get off the bed and took the iPhone.
-Someone's calling you.
Jack said, half asleep, giving Tom the annoying ringing thing.
-Hi Colby...

Jack was still at the university, sitting in a huge auditorium, listening to one of his best professors when the message came.
Secret lover: I'm going to meet my friend. I'll be back home around 10.
Me: Ok. Don't drink too much.
Jack never forgotten about the state Tom was in when they first met. He was afraid of what could happen to Tom if he will be like that this time.
Secret lover: I'm drinking only when I'm depressed.
Me: Thank God you're not right now!
Secret lover: Of course not. I have you.
-Texting with your girlfriend?
Alex asked, looking at Jack's blushing face.

Tom was sitting at the table in the cafe across the stadium. Few minutes after his arrival he saw a tall man getting off the building and walking towards him. Tom smiled and gave the man short hug.
-Gosh, are you even a human?
He asked thinking how hard tall man's body is.
-How long haven't we saw each other? Three years, was it?
Man said with a wide grin. Colby was always the sportsman type. He spent his childhood on the countryside, near Tom's grandparents place. They were in similar age and despite many differences they became great friends. When Colby's career as a MMA fighter started to expand he moved to the capital city. They rarely ever saw each other, but were still in touch. When Colby get to know that Tom moved to the capital, he just had to see him.

When it comes to the promises with Jack, Tom was trying to be a man of his word. He had a great time talking with Colby but as promised he came back home right at 10 o'clock. Jack was sitting on a couch, watching some movie.
-I'm watching "The maze runner", it just started, wanna watch together?
Jack asked and Tom sat next to him, lying his head on boys shoulder.

After the movie Jack went straight to the bed. Tom took a short shower and also wanted to go to sleep. Half of an hour passed, boy was almost sleeping... when suddenly Tom get up.
-What's wrong?
Jack asked worried.
-Nothing, I just need to write something.
Ten minutes later, when Jack again was almost sleeping, Tom came back. Man was moving in bed what made it hard for Jack to fall asleep. Suddenly Tom went out of the bed.
-I've got a great idea I have write down.
Ten minutes later, when Jack was finally sleeping, Tom came back.
-Au!
Man screamed, waking Jack up.
-What happened?
Boy asked, switching on the light.
-I hit the bed with my fingers. It's soo painful...
When Jack was almost, almost sleeping, Tom stood up again.
-Let me guess... another idea?
-Yeah.
And Tom went out for the next quarter. When he came back Jack still wasn't able to fall asleep. Boy hugged Tom's arm, hoping that it will help him fall asleep. And when he lastly managed to do it... Tom roughly took his hand away waking Jack up.
-Will you stop already!
Jack shouted to Tom, who was putting on the slippers, getting ready to go to the study. Tom freeze, took off slippers and lied down on the bed.
-Sorry.
He said quietly. Tom wasn't able to fall asleep for a long time. When he made sure that Jack is sleeping heavily, man carefully get off the bed and quietly went out.

[A/N part about Tom's writing at night... true story about myself.]

At Friday afternoon, Jack wanted to clean a little, organize clothes, sweep the floors... while ordering Tom's clothes Jack saw two tickets in Tom's jacket's pocket. The fighting evening was planned for that day, 7pm. The clock above TV screen showed quarter past 6. It was the high time to go. Jack went to the study where Tom was reading something.
-Aren't you going to tell me about something?
Jack asked impatiently. Tom looked at him surprised.
-No, what?
-Aren't we going somewhere today? Or are you going with someone else?
Tom was stunned.
-What are you talking about?
Jack, quite irritated, took out from Tom's cloth two tickets. He showed it to the man, waiting for explanation.
-Oh, this. I didn't even know it was supposed to be today. I haven't considered if we'll be going.
-What? Why?
-I got those from my friend. He's one of the competitors. But I don't really like this kind of things, so...
-Come on, I have to see it!
Jack was all excited.
-Really...?
Man was quite sceptical, but what could've he do?
-If you want to soo badly...

The atmosphere at the stadium was incredible. Jack never was in such a place. There was a cage in the middle, surrounded by audience filled with excited people. The scent, the noise... it all was pretty impressive. Jack didn't expect that, but they had tickets for the VIP's sits right in front of the cage. Jack was watching all the fights with his eyes wide open, he really enjoyed it.

-Isn't it a little bit erotic? All this hugging half naked.
Jack whispered into Tom's ear. In the past Tom wasn't thinking about anything like, but since Jack told this... man couldn't get out of his head the thought that fight in parter really looked like a foreplay. Imagining the same scene in a bed... anyone could be mistaken. Tom blushed. He wished that Jack didn't noticed that.

-That's my friend. Colby.
Tom said to Jack pointing at the big man in black shorts with a lot of tattoos all over his body. Part permanent, part only for a fight as an advertisement. The fight didn't last even five minutes when Colby kicked his opponents head and won by brilliant K.O. When an event ended Tom took Jack to the changing room. Colby welcomed them with his usual grin
-I'm soo glad you came after all. Wasn't it the first time you saw me fighting?
-Yeah. I guess he didn't left me any choice.
Saying that Tom pointed at Jack and smiled.
-I'm going to celebrate with my crew, you have to come with us.
Jack and Tom came back home late at night. Having a great time Jack almost forgotten that the next day is his first day at new work.
"Tomorrow will be a tough day.."
Boy thought and drank another glass of beer.