3.11 Men's talk.

That day boys decided that they should go for a walk. For almost who hours they were admiring the scenery. Gus and Jack were walking in front, happily chatting. The were taking a lot of pictures: funny, serious, sexy, landscape... planning to post it after coming back home. Tom and Patrick were walking few meters after, barely talking. Tom was having a feeling that he could freeze to death in any time and Patrick was thinking about the new car he was planning to buy into his company.

After lunch boys decided to ice-skating. Tom surprised them all, by his abilities in this field.
-Were you playing hockey, being young?
Patrick asked when they were already sitting on the bench near the ice, looking at their boys still having fun on it.
-Not exactly... when we were children one of my sisters wanted to be a professional figure skater. My mum wouldn't let her go alone so I was kind of attending the iceskating lessons with her.
-You mean all that spinning in pairs?
-Yeah.
Patrick looked surprised, but didn't say more. He was the type who found it girlish and only trained hockey with other "tough guys".

[A/N it's only Patrick's opinion. All forms of ice skating requires strength and condition.]

All afternoon they spent in the spa area. Boys were playing, men relaxing... everything was great, but something was wrong at the same time.
"We are here, half naked... and he's paying more attention to the other guy, not his boyfriend?"
Tom asked himself, looking at Jack who was pretending to try to drownd Gus.

During dinner boys were taking about some silly stuff, after it they were skateboarding... and after that they were so exhausted that they both fell asleep as soon as they reached their beds. Next morning first thing Jack done was... texting Gus.
Me: Snow fight in the front yard?
Gus: Be there in 5!

Jack and Gus were playing in snow while Tom and Patrick were sitting inside the hotel, looking at them through the huge window and reading.
-Tom.
Patrick said, suddenly breaking the silence between them.
-Yeah?
-Aren't you even a bit jealous?
Patrick said seriously, pointing laughing boys. He continued:
-I came here to spent time with Gus, but it seems like he came here for Jack.
Tom nodded slightly and let Patrick talk.
-I have with me only this one report... but I've already red it dozens of times. I remember it word at word! And it's not even that important document...
Tom looked at his book, the only one he brought, and nodded again. This time with a visible understanding.
-All the time we spent here I didn't even have a proper sex, because he's always with Jack or talking about what he's going to do with Jack the next day!
-Same.
Hearing thoughts, similar to his own, Tom felt relieved. Patrick moved closer to the other man, with a sly expression on his face.
-Shouldn't we do something to break them apart?
-Yeah.
Tom nodded firmly, looking right into Patrick's eyes.

At the same time Jack and Gus, all wet because of the snow fight, were looking at at hotel's window.
-Gus, look. Our boys are finally getting along.
They both smiled with relief and happily continued their crazy fight.

Tom and Patrick sat very close to each other and continued talking quietly, so no one could hear them.
-Should we just tie them up?
Patrick proposed conspiracy.
-I don't think it's the greatest idea...
-You're probably right... I've read your last book by the way. You have an incredible imagination. So we could just tie them to the chairs and...
-Let's think about something else first.
Tom was the rational one in this duet, even tho it's him who was a writer. Then he added:
-We'll do it if nothing else works.
At that moment they saw Jack and Gus coming. Man immediately stopped talking and moved away from each other.
-What were you talking about, guys?
Jack asked, but there was no concrete answer.

During lunch Tom and Patrick didn't ate much. They were deep in their thoughts. When after that boys were getting ready for going to the pool, mans were sitting in a hall, whispering to each other's ears.
-Should we just go inside the room, close the door and pretend it won't open?
Patrick suggested something simple.
-But won't they just scream for help instead of taking care of us? Besides, even if not, wouldn't they just call each other?
-You're right... what about hiding their phones as well?
-Then they will scream for help, for sure.

Jack and Gus were playing in the swimming pool, jumping into water for a countless times, laughing. Tom and Patrick were lying on one big lawn chair. Half naked, right next to each other, so they bare skin was touching.
-What about one of us breaking the leg or something? If I do it then Gus will take care of me. I'm sure.
-But then won't Jack just go to your room and accompany him?
Patrick was getting irritated.
-Should both of us get injured? Oh, I don't know. You think of something. You're the writer!
Patrick said it so loud that Tom was afraid that someone could hear it and quickly cowered his mouth with his hand.
-I am thinking...

After dinner boys wanted to go snowboarding.
-I'll stay with Tom this time.
Patrick said and went to the cafe in front of the slope. Boys were a little bit surprised, but just went to the next building, rent snowboards. While jack and Gus were sliding, Tom and Patrick were plotting. They were sitting next to each other almost two hours, still couldn't find any good idea.

In the evening, when they all went back to their rooms Tom was lying on the bed, texting.
-Who are you talking to?
When Jack asked, Tom immediately hide his iPhone.
-Noone.
He said, but then the phone called.
-Patrick?
Tom answered the call and went out of the room.