20. Soap of innocence

At Friday morning Tom messaged Jack that they should get off around noon. The arrival to the hotel will take them at least 4 hours. If they would stop for dinner even more. Tom was a little bit nervous. They didn't saw each other almost 3 weeks and all this time they didn't spoke, only sended messages.

Jack was as worried as Tom and the first two hours of driving they didn't even said a one word.
"It's so awkward..."
Jack thought worried.
-Should we stop and eat something?
He asked. Jack wanted to change the atmosphere soo badly.

At the nearest gas station was some restaurant so they decided to eat there. Tom pulled the car at wide parking area and they went into the building. Turned out that eating together was is the best way to make up. Five minutes after the food was served they were talking like nothing never happened.

At first Jack was surprised by the hotel Tom picked for them, but then he remembered.
"He's a bestsellers writer after all..."
Jack thought and went after Tom into the enormous hotel lobby with walls painted white and gold. The glass tables were surrounded by leather armchairs. Exotic flowers were tastefully arranged all over the room.

Tom and Jack were supposed to sleep in a one room with two beds. The room looked just like in the movies about conglomerate heirs. And the bed was even more comfortable than it looked. Jack was testing it quite a while.

-Should we go for a walk? I'm sure there is something interesting we could do in this city.
Jack asked excited. And only then thought.
-Aa... you would probably prefer to rest today. You were driving for so long and you have an important schedule tomorrow...
Jack was ashamed that he even proposed something. He should have been more considerate.
-I'll take a shower and we can go. I didn't offer you a trip to only sit in a hotel room.

Tom went to a bathroom and already took off his clothes when he realised that there's no shower gel. He used a hotel's towel to cover his lowered body and opened the bathroom's door.
-They forgot to leave a shower gel...
He said to Jack.
-Could you call the reception?
-I brought my own.
Jack replied and started to look for it in his bag.

A boy, with mischievous smile on his face, gave Tom a soap and went out of the bathroom. Still having in his mind the picture of half naked Tom he sat on a bed.

The man was just going to take a shower when he looked at the thing Jack gave him. On the wrap were pink flowers and a text :
"I like the touch of your hands"
Tom's cheeks became as pink as the flower on soap.

Jack was sitting in a hotel room waiting for Tom to get ready when Gus send him a link.
Gus: You have to see this MV, it's great!
At that time the most handsome possible version of Tom get out of the bathroom. When the first stunning impression passed, Jack asked:
-Gus send me some good music video, want to see?
-Yeah.
Tom sat down right next to Jack and moved his face even closer.
Jack blushed a little and hoping that Tom didn't noticed that, he turned on the video.

//Dont you want somebody to never let you go? Knowing someone's body better than your own. A a aaa...Dont you want a family? ... I'm not missing someone that I've never met. Maybe a little scared still I don't care. I'm not missing out, so don't ask me again. Thanks for your concerned. But here's a thing. Never been in love! And it's all good. Not the only one, feeling like they should...//

[A/N "Never been in love" by Willl Jay. The song is great but the MV make it even better. I can't believe that I haven't heard his songs earlier. He's great!]

-It's pretty good.
Tom said and put on his shoes. All the way to city centre Jack was listening to the same song.
-Aren't you already tired of it?
Tom asked. It seemed that he's the one who's tired of the same song played over and over again.
-I think I'll never be.
Jack said with a grin on his face and only when they were getting of a car he turned off the music.

[A/N Best wishes to all the Rossmann's workers. This time the soap from this shop was a great inspiration for me XD ]