Back in time- extra

On the grass near the school basketball field were sitting two boys. Their build was similar but one of them had short brown hair and glasses, that was Andy, and the other one had a little bit longer hair, pure black like all the people with Asian appearance, and that was Shuan.

When the basketball team went on the field Andy asked:
-Have you heard that at the school's party someone saw Jack and Drake kissing in the bathroom at the second floor?
-Really?
Shuan was surprised, but not as much as someone could be, hearing that one of his good male friends kissed another guy.
-Maybe that's why he's so distracted today.
Black haired boy asked while watching Drake missing another chance to score.

After a few minutes of silence Andy suddenly asked:
-Do you think it's Jack-Drake or Drake-Jack?
Shuan looked at him confused.
-I don't get what do you mean...
-If it's Jack-Drake then Jack is top and drake is bottom. If it's Drake-Jack then it's opposite.
Andy explained. At first Shuan didn't understand.
-I don't... A! I get it.
He nodded with understanding and said slowly, seriously thinking about his words:
-Well... Drake is taller and definitely stronger. And Jack is kind of cute... But somehow I think that it wouldn't that simple.
-Just my thought.
Andy agreed, looking at Drake's butt with compassion.

Andy looked at Shuan and asked:
-Should we try doing it too?
-You mean...
Andy nodded, imaging...

"""They were alone in an empty classroom. Andy pushed Shuan gently, pressing him to the wall.
-Andy...
Black haired boy whispered sweetly, with his eyes closed. Short haired boy kissed the other boy's neck, hearing his moan.
-You're so sexy when you're doing it...
Andy whispered to Shuan's ear and bit it softly. That made boy moan even louder. Cuddling each other, they moved to the teacher's desk. Andy pushed Shuan who lied down on the teacher's notes and few textbooks. They didn't even paid attention to the papers, falling with their every move. Kissing each other with passion."""

Shuan thought for a while...

"""They were at the gym's storage room. The place was filled with balls, mats and other sport equipment. Two boys could barely fit in there. Shuan sharply kissed Andy's mouth. He moved his right hand down and put it into Andy's pants. Gently squeeze made short haired boy moan in pleasure.
-Don't stop...
Andy whispered, but few seconds later he wasn't able to keep his voice down anymore. Shuan with his hands wet turned Andy around and slightly lowered his shorts, kissing his neck."""

-No. I don't think weshould do it.
Shuan said firmly and Andy answered immediately.
-Yeah. Me too.