3.18 Crime of passion (part 1) FICTION

[A/N Here's another FICTION side story.
Remember that it never happened.
Drake is innocent!
Gosh, I like this guy, I should write some side story about his love life... And I should make it very happy.]

Jack, blonde hair boy working part time as a waiter, was standing in his small kitchen, cooking dinner.
-I hope that Drake will like it...
He whispered, looking inside the pot. Few years earlier he would've said so thinking:
"Oh, I hope my hubby will like it. I love him soo much!"
But at that point of his life, Jack was saying it with fear.

Apartment's door opened quietly and a tall, well build boy came in. He was just the same age as Jack, but looked much older. He came back from a gym, hungry like a wolf. He went to Jack and looked at the food.
-When will it be ready?
He asked roughly.
-Just five minutes.
-Make it fast.
Brown haired boy said and sat on a couch, turning on the TV. Jack looked at the hair that used to be soo soft... brown with a little bit of red. After all that time of taking steroids it looked nothing the same.

Jack put the filled plate in front of his boyfriend and started eating from his own. Suddenly the plate was thrown onto the wall. It broke into pieces with a loud crack. Terrified Jack looked at his angry boyfriend.
-Who told you to make it soo hot!
-But just made it... it have to be hot...
-I'm coming back after an exhausting training and you can't even give me a proper meal!
Drake shouted, standing up.
- Great, next time I will give you just dry bread and water so it wouldn't be too hot!
Jack also stood up.
-Now you can't even cook, what else do you have to do!?
Man shouted and threw on the floor Jack's plate. The red sauce stained the carpet.
-I don't know... maybe going to work and earning money?
-Don't make me laugh! You don't earn money, but some pennies.
-And don't you remember whose fault is that? I wasn't able to prepare for my Matura exam because I had to pay your bills, cook your food and clean your mess!
-Oh, so now it's my fault that you're soo incapable. You're just dumb and can't take care of ordinary stuff!
-I'm incapable?!
-Yes you, you fucking stupid dumbass!
-I told you not to talk to me like that you motherfucker!
Drake kicked the table soo hard that it turned around.
-Just come here you dickweed...
Drake barked and walked to Jack.

One floor underneath the middle aged couple were sitting on a couch, watching some TV show. Unfortunately they weren't able to hear what the pretty presenter in a yellow dress said, because of the shouting above their heads.
-They're at it again...
Woman complained, looking at her husband.
-Maybe we should call the police?
She asked, ready to dial the right number.
-It's not our business.
Man answered, turning up the volume. It didn't worked much, because the swears upstairs also became louder.
-What if something happens to someone? I've already saw the blonde one with bruises many times.
Woman was quite excited to talk with the policeman about her neighbours life. Her husband was persisted and they just wait next half of the hour, until everything up there will calm down.

Jack, with a swollen cheek and a smug of blood under his nose, was cleaning the house. Drake went out to eat something in a nearby snack bar, probably also drink something and won't be back until late evening. Jack took care if the house, then of his wounds and in the end of his empty stomach.
-Instant noodles... great.
He whispered to himself, feeling the ache while opening his mouth. He looked at the photograph on the shelve.
"We were so happy..."
He thought, looking at the two hugging man. Both smiling cheerfully, standing on a beach in a matching shorts.
"The best holidays in my life..."

It was past 11 when Drake came back home. When he lied down beside Jack the boy could've feel the heavy reek of alcohol and tobacco. Drake put his hands under boys underwear and touched his sensitive body. Jack didn't say a word, just waiting until Drake will:
"Take what's his own."
Jack was dirty and wet, lying in bed and unable to move. Drake was sleeping, still hugging his boyfriend tightly. Jack didn't want to check what will happened if he wake him up incidentally.

Next day was similar to the previous. Jack came back home after work and quickly started to prepare a dinner. With his face still a little bit red, he wanted to do it quickly so it will cool down before Drake coming back. And it did cool down...
-What the...?
Drake frowned and without any warning pour the cold stew on Jack's head.
-Are you crazy?
Drake hissed. His eyes became small and vicious.

Jack didn't say a word. He just went to the kitchen, put the water to a pot and put it on the stove. Drake went after him.
-Haven't you heard me?
He asked angrily, grabbing boys hair and pulling back his head.
-Answer!
No one expected what happened next. Even Jack.

Boy took the knife, still dirty with meat Jack was cutting an hour earlier. Drake didn't noticed that, still piercing boy with his devilish gaze, man wanted to punch the little face in front of him. The second he did that, the sharp knife cut his skin and reached the abdomen.
-What?
Man looked at his blooding body in shock. Jack was looking at him astonished. He wasn't even sure if it was him who did it. Unable to move, Jack was watching like his boyfriend's blood covered their kitchen floor. He didn't know how long was he standing like that, frozen, but when he was able to move again, Drake was dead.

-Hi dude, what's up?
Cheerful voice sound soo distant...
-Gus...
-Yes? Something happened? Did you two fought again?
Jack's best friend was deeply concerned.
-How many times have I told you to leave this guy...
-I killed him.
The long silence was hard do bare, but it was even harder to break it.
-You did what?
-I killed him. I just killed him. I killed him...
Jack sat down on the floor, let go off his iPhone, crying.
-Jack! Jack!
Gus was shouting, but his friend didn't respond.

Gus told Jack to was himself, clean just one of the plates and come to his place. Trying no to be seen by anyone. Next day boy came back home. After opening the door he screamed terrified. It was just faking... but he could finally let out all the emotions he was hiding in his heart for the last months.