2.24. Will Tom finally take some action?

Someone might wonder what was the first thing that Jack done after his ankle became completely healed. It was cleaning. He came back from the control visit at the hospital. Prepared all needed supplies and turned on the loud music.

// ulgo sipji ana. ulgo sipji ana. saranghaeseo saranghandaneun mari. bujokhaeseo geu eotteon mareul kkeonaebwado //

[A/N " Don't wanna cry" by Seventeen. When I hear this song I get a lot of energy right away, so it really is a good song for cleaning]

-Seriously?
Tom asked, looking at the Jack with a rag in his hand. Man was sure that this house doesn't need any cleaning, but it seemed that boy thinks differently. The music was soo loud that he didn't even heard Tom's question. Writer decided to just hide himself in a study and don't disturb... but the music made it unable for him to focus. And when he already get used to it... Jack went into the room Tom was sitting in and started to clean there.

Around 10.30 pm Jack and Tom were lying in bed. None of them was sleeping, but they didn't say anything. Suddenly Jack's iPhone called.
-Gus?
Jack answered and went out of the room.
"Now it starts..."
Tom thought and accepted the fact that it's time for him to sleep. Every time Gus called they were talking at least one hour, usually longer. When Jack came back to bed, Tom was already sleeping. Jack looked at him and sighed heavily.
"That would be all about today's evening..."

Next day Jack and Tom ordered pizza for dinner. Later, while eating they were watching a movie. Some old comedy, one of those never boring classics. At some point Tom went to the kitchen for second bottle of Sprite and after sitting next to Jack...
-Could you stop drinking from a bottle, please? We have glasses in this house, you know?
This was one of the things that slightly irritated Jack about Tom. But usually he wasn't that fierce about it...
-You know that it taste better that way.
Tom replied and continued drinking. And that was one of things that will never change.

Jack was still sitting on a couch, watching some drama when he heard an annoying sound of slurping. He looked at the kitchen table. It was Little one, it was licking oily frying pan. Instead of taking the cat off, he went straight to the study.
-Tom! How many times do I have to tell you to cover the frying pan after cooking? Little one was licking it again. If you can't wash the dishes then at least cover it, will you?
And he went out without waiting for the answer.
"Why did I shouted at him...?"
Later on Jack asked himself. He really hated the sound of cat licking the dishes.
"But is it the reason to make such a fuss?"
Jack was ashamed of his own actions, but it just happened without his control. Tom on the other hand was sitting on his chair, stunned. He didn't want to bother Jack, knowing that he's been quite sensitive lately. That's why, when he became hungry, he made an unusual thing which was frying himself an egg on his own.
"And what do I get in return...?"

Later, when Tom and Jack were already lying in bed. Man wanted to say something, do something...
-Jack...
-Hm?
-Is everything OK?
Tom asked.
"We haven't done it... since the bathtub incident. It there something wrong with him? Is it my fault?"
-Yes, all good.
Jack answered and moved away from Tom. Man slightly kissed boys neck, but there was no response.

Wednesday was another terrible day for Jack. All day he was so down, that even Olaf was concerned and stopped joking around. After coming back home Jack was lying on the couch, with a cat on his belly. He was hugging Little one with his eyes closed. He was thinking. And it was the unpleasant kind of thinking. Kitty meowed quietly, like it was asking Jack why he's so down.
-Little one, what should I do...?
He sighed and looked at the front door. Tom was still out. He didn't even messaged Jack, didn't say a word about being home late.

-Tom! Where were you? Why didn't you say anything?
Jack attacked man, as soon as he entered the house. Tom looked at him, surprised.
-What do you mean? It's only...
Man looked at his watch. He had a full shopping bags in his hands.
-4 o'clock.
Tom said justifying himself. He just went to the shop to buy ingredients and try to cook something for dinner. Such a crazy thing! And it indeed was crazy. Tom hoped that it will please Jack but...
-Don't use this pan, use that one! What are you doing, the eggshell will be in the bowl! You haven't bought onions? It will taste terrible without it! Tom, you're burning it!
And soo, and soo... In the end Jack was the one to cook and he was soo unsatisfied about it that Tom hide himself in a study right after he eaten.

Tom finished his writing for a day, but was afraid to go to the bedroom. He moved quietly to the bathroom and on his way looked into the bedroom to see if Jack's sleeping. The light of iPhone's screen was still visible. Man was sitting in a dark study in silence.
"You only die once."
He thought finally and stood up with determination.

After lying in bed, not as surely as when he was leaving the study, he moved closer to Jack. Boy was still looking at the screen, ignoring his boyfriend. Tom gently hugged Jack's waist. His right hand moved a little bit lower to the tight, his forearm was lying on boy's shorts.

Jack was looking at the screen, but not actually seeing what the main characters of the movie were doing. He was focused on Tom's hand. He didn't know what to think. Part of him enjoyed Tom's closeness, but the other part felt strangely uncomfortable. He couldn't even understand why he's like that.

-Watching something important?
Tom asked and moved his face to Jack's. Their cheeks were touching. They could hear each other's breathing, feel the warm of their skin.
-Not really.
Jack answered, but was still looking at the iPhone. Tom slightly kissed his cheek, then ear and neck. Boy was unaffected, or at least he seemed be like that. Tom kissed his boyfriend's shoulder and moved his mouth back to the neck. At first he was kissing it slowly, unsure, but tasting the sweetness of young skin he became more passionate.

Jack was lying still. He felt like his body is getting warmer with every second. His skin missed Tom's lips soo badly. He wanted to take him right away. But didn't move. The movie was still on, but Jack already forgotten what was he even watching. As Tom was kissing his neck, the drills of excitement were flowing all over Jack's body.

Tom took the iPhone out of Jack's hand and put it away. He done it without looking at Jack, he wasn't sure what expression would he see on boy's face. Tom started to lick Jack's chest and belly. Slowly moved to boy's waist and lower. This new experience made Tom extremely randy. His lips were touching the softest part of Jack's body. His tongue was tasting something completely new.

Feeling the pleasure filling all his body, Jack closed his eyes and thought:
"I'm in haven"