3.10 Winter break

After hours of convincing, hours of searching, hours of packing and hours of driving... four people finally reached their destination. The big hotel was modern, jet suited the landscape perfectly. This building, made from wood and glass looked impressive surrounded by majestic mountains with it tops covered with white snow.

Most of the way the one who was driving was Patrick, as they were going by his jeep. Only when he had a two hours break, Tom replaced him. Getting off the car they all were tired, but fresh, cool air quickly made Jack and Gus filled with energy. Tom and Patrick at the other hand, were wondering about comfortable beds, soft pillows and warm sheets.

They went to their rooms to unpack before the late dinner. Jack got the message and sat on the bed, beside Tom. Man looked at Jack screen briefly, but suddenly noticed something alarming. There was a message:
Me: How's my baby?
-Who are you texting to?
Tom asked roughly, but Jack answered carefree:
-Matt.
-Since when Matt is "your baby"?
-Not Matt...
At that moment reply came. Jack show Tom a picture of Little one lying on man's desk with its paws on Tom's notes. Under the picture was text.
Matt: She's studying diligently.
-And I was wondering how is it possible that my notes are stained all the time...
Tom said quietly and focused back on his book. Jack heard Tom's words and doubted that it's a Little one's fault.
"I bet it's because of your drinking coffee while reading. Don't blame the innocent one."

After eating Tom asked:
-So, what can we do in here?
Patrick added, unpleasant:
-There's no internet connection as I've noticed.
-Of course there's not. We choose such a place especially for you. So you won't be focused on your work all the time.
Gus said with a smile. Patrick sighed loudly and thought:
"There's no point in arguing now, but still... you could've say something about this."

-There's a lot to do. We can go skiing, snowboarding, ice-skating. There supposed to be some beautiful path with a great views, but I guess it's not a good idea to go there right now, when it's already dark... and there's spa. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, saunas...
Jack listed with excitement and Gus, just as eager, was nodding enthusiastically.
-What do you want to do then?
Jack and Gus screamed in the same time:
-Snowboarding!

Jack and Gus rented snowboards, Patrick chose ski... and Tom passed. He was sitting in the cafe in front of the slope, warming his hands with a cup of hot tea with ginger. And probably also something stronger to warm him up. Only then Jack remembered how much his boyfriend doesn't like winter and coldness. The place looked amazing. Grand slope covered in shining white snow, sparkling light flashing people driving down...
-What are you looking at?
Jack asked suddenly. He decided to take a short break and came to Tom.
-Nothing.
Man said and took off the snow from red nose of Jack. Boy smiled and gave Tom short kiss.

They came back to the hotel very late. They all were tired, but not sleepy.
-Jack, did you bring the game we were talking about, last time?
Gus asked, with excitement.
-Lovers Game, of course.
Patrick thought the boys became suspiciously happy and asked Tom.
-What's that Lovers Game?
-Hm? Some card game for couples, why?
Patrick didn't have a chance to answer, because Jack called them:
-Let's play.
-The four of us?
Tom asked, looking at the terrifying box with cards.
-It should be fun.
Gus said, surely having some devilish intentions.
-I'll pass.
Tom said firmly. Patrick didn't know the details, but seeing Tom's reaction his instinct told him to back out.
-What? Why?
Gus asked, disappointed.
-Should we play it on our own?
Jack asked Gus, taking out the cards.
-No. You should not.
Jack didn't manage to dodge and Tom took from him all the cards. Surprisingly agilely. Jack had to accept that they won't play that day. He only hoped that Tom won't bin the cards.

The next day, when Jack woke up, it was already past 10. He looked at the man lying beside him.
-Are you sleeping?
-No... just relaxing.
-I'll help you relax better.
Jack said and slowly hugged Tom. He was still a little bit sleepy and with his eyes closed started to gently touch his boyfriend body, putting his hands under man's clothes. When Jack moved above Tom, men murmured sweetly.
-Aren't you happy to be here?
Jack whispered into Tom's ear, kissing it.
-I'm happy to be with you.
Man answered, putting one of his hands around Jack's waist, and the other one under boy's shorts.