2.16. Our new home

After homemade dinner Jack fell asleep. Gentle moves of Tom's car were perfect for a good nap.
-Jack, Jack...
Man softly touched boy's shoulder.
-Hm?
Jack opened his sleepy eyes and looked around.
-We're almost there.

The car turned right and Jack saw long, narrow road and a row of similar middle sized houses with small gardens. Tom pulled the car in front one of them and opened the gate by app at his iPhone. He drove the car into the underground garage. Jack get out off the car, looking around attentively. They went up and stand in front of the house.
-It's our new home.
Tom said and holding Jack's hand, went into the building.

Downstairs was a small toilet and huge room with modern furniture: living room, dining room and kitchen in one.
-Why did you bought such a huge house?
Jack asked, looking around, impressed by the size and interior of the house.
-Because I can afford it.
Jack looked at him, lifting his eyebrows.
-I'm working every day, so I guess I can spent my money the way I want. If I want to live with my boyfriend in a nice house then I can.
Tom said firmly and added:
-Besides, I wanted to give you a proper amount of space to clean.
-Let's go upstairs.
Jack said with a smile on his face and pulled Tom by the stairs.

There was a bathroom, bedroom, study and balcony. Firstly they went into the bathroom. It was big, decorated in white and sea blue, with both shower and bathtub.
-Should we do it in a bathtub today?
Jack asked, looking at the promising furniture.
-Do what?
Tom asked. Second later he understood Jack's thoughts and quickly went out of the bathroom with his face all red.

Bedroom was huge, fair walls nicely contrasted with dark wardrobe and bed. It was soo big that four people would be able to sleep at it comfortably. Study was probably intended to be a second bedroom, it was soo big. Few shelves filled with Tom's books and two desks fit in there perfectly. Small balcony was still empty but jack thought that it would be great to sit there on a wicker armchair, with a glass of cold drink.

-So... How do you like it?
Tom asked while they were standing at balcony's gray tiles, looking at the sunset. Orange light was shining above small house's roofs.
-It's wonderful.
Jack said and hugged Tom's arm. He kissed man's cheek and smiled at him.
"Everything is perfect."

Jack held Tom's hand and lead him to the bedroom. Man was lying on claret sheets with his eyes closed. Boy was kissing his neck, slowly tasting his skin.
-Jack... I'm really tired. I drove for a long time and...
Boy didn't let him finish. He closed Tom's mouths with his own in a slow kiss.
-You don't have to do anything.
Jack whispered, touching Tom's body with his lips and taking his clothes.
-I should take a shower first...
He tried to get up, but Jack gently pushed him back on the bed.
-I can't wait...
Boy murmured into man's ear while his hand were smoothly touching Tom's waist.

An hour later Tom was already sleeping, naked and without even washing his face. He was exhausted. Jack went to the bathroom and turned on cold water. Thinking about last hour, he was still ready to do it once again. He needed to cool down. After Jack came back to the bedroom he lied beside Tom, gently kissed his shoulder and hugged him.
"It's definitely one of the best days in my life."
He thought, falling asleep in his new home.

Jack had two days to get to know the city a little. He had to hand some documents in the university office and plan his way to the campus. Their home was quite far from there, it takes a little more than an hour to get to the university by metro. Fortunately there is direct line so it's not soo bad.

At the ceremony for first grades Jack had a chance to get to know a few of people from his speciality. All man. After ceremony one of them, Alex proposed to go for a drink. A group of young people, who were supposed to spent together next five years, went to the student's bar near the campus. Sitting with his new friends, Jack messaged Tom.
Me: I'm in the bar with few guys from my grade. I'll be home late.
Secret lover: Call me when you'll be going out. I'll pick you up.
Me: There's no need.
Me: It's far, I'll come back by metro.
Secret lover: At this hour there'll be no traffic. I'll come for you!
Me: Ok, ok.
Me: Love you.

-Who are you texting with, so intensively?
Asked Olaf, blonde hair boy with Germany origins.
-Girlfriend?
He asked excited.
"Looks like he never had one."
Jack thought, but answered:
-You can say so.

They were talking, drinking and laughing almost three hours. At that time Jack already knew that Olaf and Alex will be his good friends. At some point Jack had a thought that Alex with long hair, slight make up and right dress, would be a quite pretty girl.

When Jack was getting out of the bar he was heavily drunk.
-Olaf...
Jack murmured with a difficulty.
-Ja, mein Freund?
-Don't we have a lecture tomorrow morning?
-I think we have...
Olaf answered, barely standing in his own feet. After a long time of standing and spacing out Jack said thoughtfully:
-I'm sure that I had to do something before going back home... but what was it...?
-I don't know, mein Freund.
Olaf said slowly, he looked really concerned about it.

Two hours later Jack finally get back home. Tom was sitting on a couch in their living room, looking at him coldly.
-Oh! My beloved...
Jack shouted happily and came to Tom. Boy was going to catch in his hands Tom's face and kiss him, but a man moved forward his hand and slowly pushed the drunk boy away.
-Weren't you supposed to call me?
Tom said angrily.
-Was I? Oh, yes! That's what I've forgotten...
There was no sign of guilt in Jack's behaviour.
-Let's go to bed.
Jack said walking up the stairs and taking off his clothes on the way.

Tom looked at his lover and sighed loudly. He went after Jack to their bedroom and put on some clean clothes on boy's naked body