Donnie's Gifts

A large mutant silverfish screeched at Raph while holding a laundry basket full of clothes.

"Okay, mutant silverfish," he growled at them. "You've eaten people's laundry for the last time!"

He smashed his fonta on the silverfish, which split up to another creature. "What the?" He hit the silverfish again, which doubled to two more and went to eating underwear.

"Hey, Raph!" Donnie flew to him with a bored expression. "Every time you mash them, they just split in two!"

"I know. Isn't it cool?"

"Think, Raph, think."

Raph thought about the problem for a moment before realizing something. "Oh...I guess it does double the problem. Which means double the smashing!" He repeatedly smashed at the silverfish, which doubled to dozens more that attacked him all over his body.

"I got you, Raph!" Mikey called and used his kusari-fundo to gather the silverfish that was on Raph. He flew up in the air with the mutants and whooped. "This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!"

He grunted when his body collided with a balcony outside the apartment windows and fell into a trash can with the silverfish. The trash can moved hastily when the creatures started to attack Mikey. They flew out of the trash can and began biting at Mikey, who yelped in fright.

"Oh, boy," Donnie face-palmed himself.

"I got you, Mikey," Leo said and sliced open a fire hydrant. The water harshly shoved the silverfish off of Mikey and landed on the wet ground. Leo landed in front of Raph and Mikey, smirking.

"Looks like these fish are..." he chuckled and covered his face. "Wait for it, you're gonna love this...all washed up."

Mikey and Raph booed at him, while Mizuki rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay, okay, how 'bout this: Those bugs are so wet—" Leo was busy coming up with another one-liner that he didn't notice the silverfish getting back up and growling.

"Uh, Leo," Donnie started.

The silverfish jumped at the three and attacked them. They yelled as they tried to get them off of them to no avail.

"Hold on, I got it," Mizuki pulled out her fans and threw them at two of the silverfish that was on Mikey.

"Ugh, this is getting old," Donnie commented, his robo-shell changing back to normal. He pressed a button on his staff, shifting it to a tennis-ball shooter, and shot the other silverfish off the three turtles. The silverfish screeched and ran away. Donnie's staff transformed back to its original form as the mutant silverfish disappeared around the corner.

"Mission accomplished!" Mikey exclaimed.

"You guys okay?" Mizuki asked the trio.

"Yeah. Nice hustle, you guys," Raph said to Donnie and Mizuki. "I knew we could deal with this as a team."

"Actually, it was pretty much just me and Mizuki," Donnie countered. "But, segue, I think I have a little something to kick our skills to high gear." He used his arm device and pressed a button on it. A drill appeared from the ground in its glory.

"What the what?" Mikey gasped.

"Jumpin' Jack Flash!" Raph yelled in amazement.

"It's beautiful," Mikey hugged the drill.

"No, no, no. Not that," Donnie chuckled.

"What do you mean, not that?" Leo asked him. "That should totally be the thing."