The Longest Fight

Leo flipped in the air on his skateboard and rode across the skate ramps.

Raph was lifting a weight while Donnie watched something on his tablet, which is being carried by one of his robo-shell arms.

Mizuki jumped from the roof of the lair and swung on the bars attached to the walls. She swung off the bar and landed on a plank.

She eyed Mikey, who has a chef's hat on his head, and smirked mischievously.

She sneakily landed on the ground behind where Mikey was checking over the buffet table. When Raph and Donnie saw her, she placed a finger in front of her lips, signaling them to stay quiet.

"Okay, we got pizza rolls, pizza balls, pizza tots, pizza puffs," Mikey looked over the things he had made and removed a lid to reveal a special dish of pizza. "And duck a l'orange pizza!"

Mizuki instantly popped up from behind him and yelled, raising her hands.

Mikey shrieked in fear and fell to the floor. The blue-haired girl laughed as he turned around and found her holding her sides while cackling.

Leo ceased skating to laugh at the box turtle, while Raph and Donnie chuckled at the scare Mizuki gave him.

"As if today could get any more perfect," Donnie still chuckled.

"Live from Tokyo," an announcer said from Donnie's tablet. "The Extreme Skateboarding Finals."

"Hey, it's starting, guys," Raph yelled to the guys.

"Whoo-hoo!" Mikey cheered.

Leo stared at them in confusion about how they are not watching him. Mizuki sat next to Donnie to watch the game finals.

"Three hours of insane tricks. And the rumors are true—"

A girl stood on the skating ramp with her skateboard, confident as camera flashes were aimed at her.

"Sydney Allen will attempt a 14-40 on the Mega Ramp."

"Is that even possible?" Donnie asked excitedly.

"No way!" Mikey exclaimed.

"She's gotta be a mutant," Raph suggested.

"How long has she been training for this?" Mizuki wondered aloud.

"Hey," Leo called from behind them.

The others turned to look at him balancing on his skateboard on the skating ramp.

"I bet I could do a 14-40," he smirked smugly.

"I will forego my usual, 'No, don't. That's four rotations. That's crazy talk, Leo,'," Donnie sighed. "And skip right ahead to, 'Cover the food.'"

Raph and Mikey quickly ran over to the food the younger turtle had prepared to prevent Leo from landing on them by accident.

"Here, you might wanna wear this," Donnie pulled out a helmet and placed on Mizuki.

"Why?" Mizuki asked.

"For Sydney!" Leo cried. "Hot soup!"

He then rolled down the ramp and sped past his brothers, who looked up at him. He cheered as he flipped in the air, holding on to his skateboard, and misstepped.

He regained his balance and laughed triumphantly.

Donnie only stared at his device, not even bothering to watch Leo attempt his tricks.

"Leo, do be careful!" Mizuki yelled to him worried.

When he rolled up to the top of the skate ramp, Leo's skateboard flipped around as he did a rotation.