Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)

With her bag safely on her shoulders, Mizuki landed safely on the floor of the skating area and gazed around the area.

Apart from the light shining through the skylight, the darkness enveloped the skating area. She walked to the genius tech turtle's lab where he had told her to meet him.

Earlier today, he had asked her, or more like requested for her, to bring the necessary items she can to the lair. When she had asked him what for, he just replied, "For a special treat."

"Hello?" Mizuki called through the lab quietly. "Donnie? Are you here?"

No answer. No one seemed to be here.

She sighed deeply before taking another step to where he could be.

A pair of arms suddenly grabbed her from behind and lifted her bridal-style. Mizuki yelped but then giggled when she recognized her surprise attacker.

"And can you feel the love tonight?" Donnie sang as he spun her around. "The peace the evening brings..."

"Oh, my God, Donnie, you dork!" Mizuki laughed, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"More like Donnie, the Turtle King," Donnie chuckled and kissed her in the lips.

"You've brought the things for tonight?" He asked her and set her down.

"They're right here," Mizuki held up her bag to him. "But what is this all about anyway?"

"You ever had a sleepover before?" He asked her softly.

"Unfortunately, I do not know what it is," she shook her head

"Well, some kids our age usually have those," he explained to her. "It's when a group of friends hang out at nights and do some fun stuff together."

"Like what?" Mizuki giggled.

"Well, there's movies to watch, games to play, some talking they do," Donnie said. "Plus, they usually tell each other secrets..."

He then looked at her romantically. "And you wanna know my first secret with you?"

"And what's that?" She implied.

"This is gonna be our first sleepover together."

He dipped her down and she giggled before their faces inched closer to one another.

"Aww, that's so cute," Leo teased from outside the lab.

"Leo!" Donnie yelped and brought Mizuki back up.

Both their faces are red when they saw Leo and April standing outside the room with mischievous smirks.

"Now don't tell me this is gonna be your first sleepover together as boyfriend and girlfriend?" Leo raised a silly eyebrow at his brother.

"'Nardo, please not a good time," Donnie warned him.

"Relax, I'm just messing with ya, bud."

"Leo, as much as we want you to join us, we just want some time alone," Mizuki told him. "And besides, don't you have your own plans for tonight?"

"Well, Leo and I are hanging out and having our sleepover, too," April smirked. "But since you guys are too busy to be in our awesome slumber party, we'll just be going then."

Mizuki felt her boyfriend's body tense up when she mentioned that statement.

She knew what that meant.

"I'm sorry? Your awesome slumber party?" Donnie released his one arm from Mizuki's waist as he stared at April with a calm, yet smug look. "Is that what you said?"