Repairin' the Baron

In the Hidden City, the two guards that worked with Draxum stood in front of the Council Heads in their headquarters.

"By unanimous decree of the Council, Baron Draxum is found guilty of crimes against the Yokai," the first Head Council stated to them.

An image of Draxum hovered over him as he spoke.

"Unlawful, genetic manipulation. Unleashing dark mystic forces in an effort to destroy humanity, damaging the cloak of secrecy that has kept us safe for eons," the second Head added.

A few more images of Draxum wearing the Dark Armor and attacking the humans before the Shredder took his life source appeared as well.

"Sounds like a terrible guy," one of the guards whispered to the other.

"You work for him."

An image of those guards and Draxum hanging it at a water cooler showed up next to them. They muttered nervously.

"But we will forgive you for assisting him, provided you bring him back to the Hidden City to answer for his crimes," the last Head Council told them.

"And one last thing..." The first Head Council said.

Another image of Mizuki, who is seen battling the Shredder down at the beach, appeared in front of them.

"Bring the girl to the Hidden City as well, so we can learn more about her."

"Yes, Mighty Heads," they bowed down to them.

*****

Thunder crashed outside at the construction building where it all began. The two guards atop their dogs leaped through the wall's mouth, growling.

They slowly transformed themselves into their human disguises and began their search for Draxum and Mizuki.

*****

At April's apartment...

Raph drilled the last screw on the ceiling and stepped back on the ladder a bit.

"There, that should keep the fan from falling down again," he tapped the ceiling and fan with a drill in hand.

April sighed, her hands on her hips. "Thanks, Raph."

A few thuds from above resonated, followed by a cloud of dust. The cloud cleared after a moment to reveal the fan having fallen on top of Raph, who groaned.

April groaned in frustration. "Not again! My stupid neighbor."

"Your neighbor keeps knocking the fan down?" Raph perked his head up at her.

"Yeah, it's driving me crazy!" April explained as more thuds echoed over them. "Usually, it's just a lot of clip-clopping, but lately, it sounds like a dinosaur on a trampoline."

"Oh no, no, no, no, no," Raph shook his head, narrowing his eyes. "You can't have that. I'm gonna go set this guy straight."

Later, Raph stood near the door of April's neighbor with his fists on his hips.

"Now, don't make a scene. You're not going to make a scene. You gonna make a scene? Don't make a scene," April reminded him.

"Raphael doesn't make a scene," Raph motioned to himself. "He's just going to politely give the new tenant his perspective on the noise situation. And to make sure that neighbor is not scared..."

He pulled out a mask from behind him and placed it over his face. "A disguise."

From behind the neighbor's door, Raph knocked on it. "Excuse me, kind neighbor, I was hoping to have a friendly word with you about..."