Todd Scouts

"Your enemies have you in their grasp," Splinter said, with Mizuki standing beside him. "Now think. Your next move could be your last."

The four brothers struggled in a large finger trap above the two. They repeatedly grunted as they moved around.

Splinter sighed in frustration.

"You must think wisely as you make a plan," Mizuki instructed the boys. "Do not make wrong moves."

Donnie grunted and freed his hand from the finger trap, reaching out to the sky.

"Yes, yes, you're getting it!" Splinter smiled proudly.

Donnie grunted again as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone before typing in something.

Splinter and Mizuki stared at him confused.

"Um, Donnie? What are you doing?" The blue-haired teen asked him.

"I am looking up how to get us out," Donnie replied.

"Oh-ho-ho! Great thinking, Donnie," Raph said.

"No! That is not what ninjas do," Splinter disagreed.

"Got it!" Donnie said when he found the answer on his phone. "We just need to push forward to trigger the release."

Mizuki rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"And voila!" The turtles pushed forward and fell from the finger trap above.

Donnie landed on top of the others with a victorious smirk. Splinter threw one of the books he had beside him at the purple-wearing turtle.

"Ninjas need to be able to think their way out of a problem," he lectured the guys.

"We did with our phones," Mikey added.

"Well, what if you didn't have your phones?" Mizuki asked them, her hand on her hip. "What if they just turned off on their own? If they stopped working?"

"What's the point of even living then?" Mikey wailed.

Leo glared at her and Splinter while Raph and Donnie hugged the youngest turtle and glowered at them.

The elder rat mutant and Mizuki looked at each other and smirked when they both had an idea.

"Alright, then," Mizuki said finally. "I guess there's only one option."

"It's off to the woods!" Splinter declared.

The turtles stared at them perplexed.

"The what?" Donnie asked.

*****

A while later, Splinter and Mizuki stood in the center of the forest and gazed at the landscapes with calmness and wonder.

Splinter inhaled the air and sighed. "Ahh. You hear that? That is the sound of no phones."

The silence was suddenly broken by phones bleeping. Splinter perked up and noticed the turtles on their phones.

Mizuki facepalmed herself in the forehead.

"Give me those!" He growled and quickly took their phones from them.

However, Leo made a portal and took back their devices. Splinter jumped through the portal and knocked the turtles down.

He then took their weapons and Donnie's technology and dumped them in the Turtle Tank.

"Here!" Mizuki called, tossing him her fans and phone. "If Jupiter or my parents call, can you tell them I'm out with the guys in the woods?"

"Will do," he answered her and caught her stuff with ease.