Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree

"Birthday girl, it's your birthday. Birthday girl, it's your birthday," the turtles and Mizuki sang as they sat in the Turtle Tank, which is being driven down the streets of New York.

"I don't know why you are even bothering," April said, sitting next to Mizuki. "I told you guys my birthdays are always a disaster. It's cursed."

"Curse, smursh," Leo chuckled. "We are gonna birthday so hard, you're gonna need a permission slip."

"April, how in the world could your birthdays be cursed?" Mizuki asked the brown-curled girl. "There's no such thing as that. You've got nothing to worry about."

A hard object suddenly landed on the front of the Tank, causing it to stop abruptly and the teens to fall hard to the ground. They all groaned upon impact.

"What was that?" April asked.

Raph peeked out from the window and gasped.

"Raph? Is something the matter?" Mizuki got up from the floor when she heard him.

"Uh, nothing! Nothing, everything's fine!" Raph laughed nervously. "Uh, be right back!"

He quickly got out of the Tank, with Mikey following behind him. Donnie, Leo, and Mizuki looked at one another, concerned.

"Okay, give it to me straight," Donnie asked from inside the vehicle. "How bad is the damage?"

"Oh, it's, uh, not that bad," Raph lied.

"Oh, it's real bad, real, real, real, real, real, real, real, real, real bad," Mikey confirmed.

Donnie's eye twitched out of fear, but Leo only stared at him unconcerned.

"See, I told you, my birthday was cursed," April said, scrolling through her phone.

"Don't be ridiculous, April," Mizuki dismissed her claim. "Do you see me having bad luck on my birthdays?"

"Come on, relax," Leo leaned back on his seat. "This is just a mini bump in the road, a hiccup."

"Then why do you explain the hard hit in the engine and the sudden stop?" Mizuki raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, there's no way this night gets worse," Leo added.

A loud explosion from outside the Tank resonated, followed by someone hitting the front of the vehicle, then another, more larger, landing on the engine.

"You had to jinx it, did you?" The blue-haired girl said deadpanned.

The loud thuds were then followed by the sounds of bricks hitting the concrete and lasers zapping all around the outside area.

"That can't be good," Donnie remarked.

Mizuki jumped out of the Turtle Tank and saw Draxum fighting off Hypno-Potamus and Warren Stone.

"Those guys again?!" She yelled.

Draxum dodged one of the mutant villains' attacks and skidded across the ground before eying Raph, Mikey, and Mizuki.

"Oh, my turtles and Emerald Storm, how very not nice to see you," Draxum greeted them sarcastically.

He shot open his vines from the concrete and aimed them towards the teens. The latter jumped out of the way in time before starting for Hypno-Potamus and Stone.

"April's birthday really is cursed," Raph said, lying on top of Mikey.

"Oh, my God, April's birthday is not cursed!" Mizuki stated agitated.

"We cannot let her see this," Mikey added.

"Yeah, we gotta get out of here," Raph agreed.

The three climbed back on the top of the vehicle and jumped back in.