Pizza Puffs

Near the Flam-Bae restaurant in the back, Flambé munched loudly on some pizza puffs, while a familiar villain was busy working on something in his van.

"These pizza puffs are amazing!" Flambé remarked. "Can I double my order?"

"Certainly, Chef Flambé," Meats Sweats, who is wearing a cloak to disguise himself, replied from his van. "Just give us a moment..."

"I'm adding a special ingredient just for your clientele," he added a mystic ingredient on the pizza puffs that he had pulled out from the oven. "Your restaurant is going to be the talk of the town."

"Sounds great, if I don't eat them all myself," Flambé ate another pizza puff and munched loudly.

"Well, here they are, matey," Meats Sweats held out a bag that contained the pizza puffs. "Guaranteed to slay with flavor."

"Not so fast, Sweats," someone called from the rooftops.

When Meats Sweats and Flambé glanced up, Raph staring down at the mutant with his hands on his hips. He is wearing a red cape that flowed behind him in the wind and a black jumpsuit.

"Your mystic poison puffs are off the menu," Raph jumped off from the rooftops and landed on Meats Sweats, forcing him to drop the pizza puffs.

They scattered to the floor in front of Flambé.

"Poison?!" Flambé gasped and reached for another. "But it's so delicious—"

Another hand slapped his away from the fallen puffs before a foot belonging to Mizuki stepped in front of him.

"The man, or rather mutant, is making you believe they are normal," Mizuki said to him. "But the pizza puffs are incredibly dangerous!"

Meats Sweats stood back up and raised his meat tenderizer to pummel Mizuki and Flambé. Raph instantly tackled Meats Sweats to the ground and knocked the tenderizer from his hands.

"This isn't a restaurant supplier," Raph explained to Flambé. "It's your old rival, Rupert Swaggart..."

"Or should I say Meats Sweats?" He pulled off the hood of the cloak to reveal Meats Sweats's face completely.

"First he lures you with delicious puffs, then sells you poison ones to ruin your business," he continued as Mizuki gathered up the pizza puffs while keeping Flambé away from them.

"He was going to sell the ones that he poisoned to ruin his old chef rivals and their businesses as well," Mizuki added. "That's why we had to step in."

She saw Flambé about to eat another one and quickly slapped it away, sending the puff to the garbage cans.

"Did you not hear us? They're poison!" She lectured him.

"Hey, where'd he go?" Raph gasped when he saw that Meats Sweats wasn't under his hold anymore.

They saw him in his food truck and the pig mutant glaring at them from the driver window.

"Yes, and I'd have gotten away with it, if not for you, you pesky turtle and little girl!" He shouted at them before driving off.

"The Red Angel of Preventing Harm and Green Lightning save the day," Raph proudly stood with his hands on his hips.

"Well, no thanks to your brothers who once again decided to pass on the mission," Mizuki remarked and went to pick up a fallen puff.

Flambé took it before she could pick it up and chuckled nervously once he was face to face with her. She stared at him unimpressed before drawing back her fist, which had the same ring on her finger, and knocked him out cold.