Mascot Melee

"What's the word? Am I clear?" Raph asked.

"Looks bueno from here," Leo looked through the periscope of the Turtle Tank. "You are a go for Operation: Let's Hope Raph Comes Back Alive."

"Would you stop calling it that?" Raph sounded irritated on the radio. Mizuki elbowed Leo on the side and rolled her eyes at him.

"A first-ever exploratory expedition in daylight!" Donnie exclaimed excitedly. "They are gonna name sewers after you, pal."

The others and Mizuki can see Raph in the middle of New York Times Square in his hippo from the last time they fought with Hypno-Potamus, numerous people surrounding him and walking around. A few other mascots stood in the crowd, having their pictures taken and money given for tips.

"I fit right in with all the mascots," Raph admitted. "This suit works great in Times Square."

"Totally, but for the record, I still think my trench coat idea would've worked," Mikey leaned, his hands behind his head.

"Mikey, we've been over this," Mizuki playfully argued with him. "His body's too big to fit in that trench coat."

"Ho-ho, there's the store," Leo noticed a store that sells robes.

"Go get Splinter's birthday gift!" Mikey encouraged, clasping his hands. "Our eyes depend on it."

"I do not want to think about it right now," Mizuki shuddered as Mikey hugged her, shaking like a leaf.

"Steady as she goes," Leo said to Raph. From inside their Turtle Tank, they watch Raph maneuver around the crowd in his hippo suit.

"Old man on your right," Leo instructed. Raph walked past an elderly man with ease.

"Kid on your left." Raph stopped in front of a child with an ice cream cone in his grasp. "He's got peanut butter ice cream," Leo realized.

"Oh, no! Your allergies! Evasive maneuver! Evasive maneuver!" Donnie yelled.

Raph managed to spin around the kid and stroll away as if nothing had happened. "Close one. Oh, man, this is crazy cool. First turtle to ever skate around a crowd totally unnoticed, and his name is Raph."

"You're doing amazingly well, Raph," Mizuki encouraged him. "Just keep going to your destination, and the goal will be achieved."

A beep called from the computer. Mikey perked up and saw a message. "Video text from April," Donnie said.

Mikey opened up the email, which leads them to a video of a turtle's face in a hippo's body and chocolate chip cookies floating away from behind.

"April's memes are so lit," Mikey grinned.

"You know, I bet you think I wouldn't like cookies coming out of butts, but it turns out I do," Donnie remarked, smiling.

Mizuki giggled, watching the video meme, but this time, she didn't cover her mouth. Donnie smiled at her, his cheeks growing red. Leo smirked at him and nudged him in the arm. The latter glared at him playfully.

"You got this, bud," Leo said to Raph, who stopped in front of the store he was focused on. "Now go get that robe. Our night terrors end today."

"Yes," Raph said, but then gasped in shock. "What? No, no, no. My wallet? My wallet!"

"Raph, is everything okay?" Mizuki asked, worried. He didn't answer her for a moment.

"Uh, excuse me. Have you seen my wallet?" She heard him ask someone. "There's a skull on it and a Teddy Bear Town Frequent Buyer Card inside."