Air Turtle

"Hot soup!" Leo soared into the air and slammed a basketball through the hoop. "Boom!"

"Ugh."

"Aw, man."

"Every time, Leo."

The three turtles and Mizuki groaned, having lost another game to Leo.

Raph and Mikey are dressed up in their attire from when they were out with Draxum to get him to appreciate humans, and Donnie was wearing his purple hoodie while scrolling through his phone. Leo is wearing a blue jersey, dark blue-grey hoodie, and blue shorts while wearing a pair of glasses. Mizuki is dressed up in a dark red jacket, light gray T-shirt, comprise leggings and sneakers.

"Leon's on fire tonight, people!" Leo gloated.

Raph handed the basketball back to Leo, who was smirking smugly.

"Next basket's for the win," Leo kept on smirking.

"Mikey, Miz, D up," Raph instructed Mikey and Mizuki. "Let's shut his flashy blue face down."

Leo laughed, spinning the basketball around with his finger. "You can't guard me."

He moved the basketball to his other hand by his arms and caught it. "Double me, I dare you."

"Leonardo, are you daring us to double you?" Mizuki glared at him, as Mikey and Raph narrowed their eyes.

"No, I'm double-daring you to double me," Leo challenged.

"You did not just double dare us to double you!" Raph growled, fire burning in the background.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" Leo moved the ball around in front of him as Raph and Mikey moved up on different sides of him.

Mizuki crept up behind him, ready to make her attack.

"Ah, I'm open! Transfer it!" Donnie yelled, his arms in the air.

Leo laughed and dribbled the ball underneath him before he hit it with his arm.

Donnie was unable to grab it in time, for he was hit in the face and fell to the ground. Leo leaped up and grabbed the ball midair.

"Victory!"

However, Mizuki leaped up in front of him and took the ball from his hands. Leo gasped and glanced up at his surprise attacker.

Mizuki flipped in the air a few times before she landed on the ground with ease. She smirked smugly as she twirled the ball in her finger.

"Not tonight, Leo," she said.

"Whoo-hoo! Nice shot, Mizzy!" Mikey cheered.

Leo growled and charged at her. Mizuki stepped to the side and made her way for the other basketball hoop, dribbling the ball along the way.

Unfortunately, she didn't notice Leo disguising himself as the basketball hoop and was caught off guard when he instantly took the ball from her hands.

"Hey! What the—" Mizuki started and saw Leo speeding his way towards the other basketball hoop.

"No!" Raph screamed and failed to catch the ball from Leo, who threw it over him.

"No!" Mikey exclaimed as Raph gasped.

The basketball circled over the hoop a few times until it fell through.

Donnie sighed in annoyance, placing his hand under his chin, as the ball bounced past him.

"Sorry, DonTon. I gotta win," Leo beamed smugly as he danced around. "Tried losing once. Wasn't for me."