Stuck on You

Her phone beeped in Mizuki's pocket as she entered the lair. She picked it up and saw a new message from her friend.

"Hanging out with the turtles again?" Her friend messaged.

"Just arrived here," Mizuki messaged back. "And how did you know about what I am doing?"

"Let's just say it's my best friend instincts," the messenger texted back.

She rolled her eye playfully at the reply.

Loud footsteps rippled across the lair. Mizuki had to stand against the wall to support herself.

"What in the world?" She mumbled and texted her friend. "I'm gonna have to go."

"My inventions were meant to do good, not evil!" Donnie cried from his lab.

Mizuki's heart dropped. She rushed over to where his lab is.

"What have you done to my body, my perfect body?" Leo complained.

"Donnie? Raph? Guys?" Mizuki called as she stepped into the lab. "Everything okay in there?"

A large, round figure stepped out of the darkness, footsteps booming from a few good inches. Her eyes went big as the figure got closer to where she is standing.

A foot that she knew belongs to Mikey stepped out from the shadows followed by Donnie's foot.

Mizuki finally got the full view of the round figure towering over her.

The turtles now glued together in a ball, their heads sticking out. They fell to the ground in front of Mizuki, who yelped at the sight of them.

"Oh, my God! What happened?!" She questioned them in shock.

"Long story, Miz," Donnie answered her.

"Why did you do this, Raph?" Mikey glared at Raph.

"You know, even for you, this feels like a poorly thought-through idea," Donnie scowled at the bigger turtle.

"Oh, is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?" Leo whined as he saw himself and the others in a mirror.

"Calm down," Raph reassured them as they stood up. "This is gonna be awesome. Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together as a team."

He punched Leo's arm and they all nearly lost their balance from the hit.

"This is a team-building exercise?" Leo raised an eyebrow at Raph.

"How are we gonna get unglued?" Donnie asked angrily.

"Relax, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck, Donnie," Raph turned to the purple-masked turtle.

"Actually, I do not have a formula," Donnie argued back. "My FAB spray is still in beta."

"FAB spray? What in the world is that?" Mizuki tilted her head perplexed.

"F-A-B, foam agent bonding," Donnie explained to her. "It's state of the art. It could change the entire..."

"Not this again," Leo groaned.

"You see, Raph, usually when Donnie's in speech mode," he turned to Raph. "I could just run away, but now..."

He laughed nervously. "I'm stuck."

An alarm rang from Donnie's computer, prompting Donnie to cease talking and the others to turn towards the computer. "Donnie detection, a crime is in progress."

"Yes, a mission," Raph pumped his fist in the air. "It's go time."

The turtles tried to get to the computer, but they were stuck on the floor since they were glued together.