Shadow of Evil

At the Middle Park Zoo, the teens are investigating an attack happening down there.

Jumping on the roofs and hiding there, the turtles and Mizuki looked over to find purple vines being commanded by Draxum, who had various people and animals captured. The mutant stood on a rock and ordered his gargoyles to take something from the rock beside him.

"Not good. Draxums's back to kidnapping humans and animals," Raph reported.

Donnie pulled down his goggles and saw an oozesquito flying around.

"Oozesquito!" Mikey exclaimed fearfully. "If Draxum uses his bug to mutate the rhino and warthog, we'll be outmatched."

"No," Leo and Raph said.

Mizuki saw the two gargoyles prying a silver piece of metal from within the rock and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "I don't think that's what he's here for."

"I agree, Mizzy," Donnie studied the silver piece. "It looks like a mystic metal. That is a first."

However, when the oozesquito flew around Draxum, he swatted it away from his face, and the bug hit the ground, lifeless.

The teens gasped horrified.

"No!"

"Whoa!"

"What the...He just swatted away an oozesquito!" Leo gestured at the mutant maniac with his sword.

"Allow me to distract him with my multidimensional reflective orb neutralizer!" Donnie flipped his bo-staff around and opened it.

A disco ball appeared at the top, colorful lights shining around.

"Uh, sweetie, that's a disco ball," Mizuki pointed it out.

"He's just trying to throw us off," Raph gently moved her and his brothers aside. "But we ain't getting thrown."

The turtles and Mizuki jumped off the roof and faced Draxum.

"Stop right there, sheep creep!" Raph ordered, their weapons already prepared.

"Well, if it isn't my loser creations and the Emerald Storm," Draxum remarked, clearly angered from their last encounter.

Mizuki titled her head perplexed.

The Emerald Storm? Why was she called that numerous times?

"We are sick of your whole mutating humans dealio," Leo stated to him. "We are kicking you out of..."

The two gargoyles had already freed the mystic piece from the rock and gave it to their master. A portal then popped up and they disappeared through it before it closed and disappeared.

"...New York," Leo finished. "We—we did it."

"Oh, well, clearly the sight of my disco ball scared him off," Donnie said slowly before standing upright and proud.

"You are welcome, and you are welcome, you are welcome, and you are also welcome," he gestured to his brothers and Mizuki.

"Don't think it was your disco ball that did the trick," Mizuki stated. "It must have been that mystic silver piece he was after. But what is he planning with it?"

"If we find more glowly metal, that's where we'll find Draxum," Raph theorized. "Yes!"

"Yeah!" They all agreed.

"Assuming he doesn't scurry off again when he sees my terrifying disco tech!" Donnie said as they headed back to the lair.

"Um, again, definitely not effective, honey," Mizuki commented.