The Purple Game

She was really getting worried for Donnie more than the others are. He had spent all night in the arcade, playing some new game and not even moving from his current position.

Right now, she and the other turtles are watching him playing his new game while they were all dressed in their Jupiter Jim-themed costumes.

"Donnie, have you been playing all night?" Raph asked him.

"Yes, this is the greatest game of all time. Stop talking to me," Donnie replied without looking away from the screen.

"Really? This?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

On the screen, they can see Donnie's character jumping on someone else's character, his rank rising by one point as a result.

"Oh, yes! Rank is rising. Oh, I got to make it to number one, baby!" Donnie went to jumping on other characters, while his rank went higher.

"Well, let's go, get dressed. If we're late to FanCon, we'll miss out on the Jupiter Jim swag," Raph insisted.

"I'll meet you there," Donnie waved him off. "I'm earning Purple Points to unlock sweet upgrades."

"Uh, are you okay? Atomic Lass is gonna be there," Mikey added.

"Yeah, isn't she, like, your childhood icon from the extended Jupiter Jim Universe?" Mizuki asked him next.

"She and JJ haven't spoken since—" Raph started.

"We don't speak of that," Mikey interrupted him.

"Got to make it to number one," Donnie got up and licked the TV screen wildly.

"I know I say this a lot about Donnie, but—demon possession!" Leo yelled, pointing at Donnie.

The purple-loving turtle glared at him.

"I'm fine," he quickly said and turned back towards the screen.

The turtles and Mizuki looked at him with concern before they left the arcade, leaving him alone.

*****

The four teens returned from the FanCon some time later. The turtles, apart from Mizuki, laughed and chattered about the fun time they had.

"What a night, baby!" Mikey chuckled, sitting on Raph's shoulders.

"Once in a lifetime!" Raph exclaimed ecstatically.

"We just shared a life-changing experience," Leo said next.

"Yeah, well, I just wished Donnie were there with us," Mizuki shrugged a bit bummed out.

"Hey, cheer up. At least you got Atomic Lass to sign an autograph for Donnie," Mikey reassured her.

Mizuki nodded and smiled a bit.

"Donnie, you're never going to believe what just happened," Leo said, choked up, as they entered the arcade.

"I know it'll never make up for it, but we got you a Jupiter Jim figure with real chopping action," he pulled out a Jupiter Jim figure and pressed a lever, which moved the arm.

They stopped when they saw Donnie still playing the game. He was now wearing a plaid flannel shirt, pants, and a snow hat.

"Ten! So close to one!" Donnie said to himself. "Nothing is going to stop BootyShaker9000!"

Raph and Mizuki looked at one another before they jumped in front of the TV with their arms folded.

Donnie yelped and hissed like an angry cat. "Move, move, move!"