Al Be Back

In Central Park, the people that are there were amazed, some of them crying tears of joys, as they listened to someone singing opera music.

Down below, Splinter was the one singing the opera sounds, which he is surprisingly good at.

The turtles dressed up in their music disguises watch him surprised, yet uninterested.

"No," Raph said.

"Oh, not—not good," Donnie agreed.

Leo facepalmed himself unimpressed.

"That belongs in a sewer," Mikey remarked.

Splinter stopped singing and fell onto his knees. "Oh, please, my sons, let me be in your band."

"No, thanks. We can't groove to, uh, this whole situation, big daddy," Raph said in a deep voice and eyed Splinter with his hands as a frame.

The bigger turtle was dressed up in a brown-red suit with white frills on the end of the sleeves and has a black wavy wig and represents the Soul part of the singing group.

"Uh, you hit your head? Why you talking like that?" Splinter questioned him.

"If you want to be soul, you gotta live soul," Raph only replied to him.

"But if we need an overbearing manager who robs us blind, we'll give you a call, mm-kay?" Leo smirked down at Splinter on top of one of the bigger stereos.

The blue-masked turtle also had a wig like Raph, only it is white and messy. He was wearing a blue suit with light azure streaks on the sleeves, blue tie, pant legs, and shoulder pads, representing the Rock part of the group.

"Ok, fine," Splinter rolled his eyes defeated and walked away. "I'll just start another family and join their band."

"All right, babies," Raph smiled. "Let's boogie down. Our adoring public awaits. Albeartoland ain't gonna grand open itself."

"How did we get this sweet gig, again?" Leo asked as he held his blue guitar over his shoulders.

"Well, I may or may not have intercepted a little email addressed to a certain Justin B at yeah, comma that one dot com," Donnie smirked.

He was not wearing his goggles this time, but a purple helmet with a suit, light streaks, and tie of the same color, representing the electro part.

"Hey, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but our music is so new it's like it's from outer space," Leo added excitedly.

"Yeah, our electro/soul/rap/glam rock is too good to quantify," Donnie typed on his arm device.

"Once we leave this lair, our music is gonna change everything," Mikey said.

He has orange glasses over his eyes and an orange hat with a jumpsuit of the same color, as he is representing the rap part.

"Let's harmonize for good luck," Raph suggested.

They all harmonized one by one in their own sounds of the parts they're representing.

"Nailed it," they all said in unison.

"Albeartoland, prepared to be blown away," Raph declared.

"Hold on, guys," Leo held up his hand. "We can't just leave without our special singer first."

"Special who now?" Mikey tilted his head.

"Hey, Miz! Where are you, girl? We're about to head out," Leo called out to her.

"Alright, be patient. I'm almost ready," Mizuki called back from the other side.

The turtles turned to look at her as she stepped out of the darkness.