Lair Games

The camera turns on and shifts to Raph in his room.

"Okay, we're rolling," April says off-camera. "So, tell me, what are the Lair Games?"

Raphael: Leader of Team, 5 Time 2nd Place

"Ah, well, it started six years ago when we got swept up in the water bottle challenge," Raph explains.

O'Neil Productions Presents

Michelangelo: Youngest Brother, Ballet Master

"The Lair Games are the single greatest day of the year!" Mikey says excitedly. "It's better than Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday..."

"It's a one day, 16 event, brother-versus-brother competition," Raph adds.

An April O'Neil Production

"...uh, me finding a quarter day, me finding a quarter anniversary day—" Mikey goes on as he counts down the events with his feet and fingers.

"It challenges you. Both physically and mentally," Raph throws a water bottle over his shoulder and nods when it landed on his workout set.

"And this year was the craziest year ever," he says to the camera dramatically.

The title 'The Lair Games' and 'A Film by April O'Neil' appears with four colored symbols behind the words and explosions going off.

The screen then moves on to the skating area where the Lair Games are starting. A banner with the words 'The Lair Games' hangs over a stage where Splinter and Leo are standing.

The red-eared slider turtle stands on the stage with three medals around his neck, while the other turtles are sitting in front of the stage. Mizuki, Hallie, Momoka, and Garrett are also sitting behind the other three. Shelldon hovers near the teens and adults.

"As is tradition at the annual Lair Games," Splinter, who is wearing a referee outfit, says through a microphone. "The winner of last year's—"

"As five-time champ, I'd like you all to stand while I speak," Leo interrupts him and steps beside him.

As the camera pans up at him, he smirks at his brothers smugly.

Raph: Ugh, losing to Leo is the worst.

"You know how they say act like you've been there before? Leo never read that book," Raph says.

"When I say king, you say Leo," Leo exclaims, holding the microphone stand.

"King," he holds the stand over to the turtles and humans.

They only stare at him unamused.

"Leo. That was great," he chuckles and takes the microphone. "Okay, but enough about my numerous victories—there are many. This year, in an effort to inspire you to be as great as I am..."

Donnie rolled his eyes and grumbles in annoyance. April, in the back, moves to the side a bit as she records the event.

"I'm offering up the biggest prize yet," Leo smirks. "My room. AKA, the best room."

Raph, Donnie, and Mikey both gasp, the two young turtles looking at each other.

Leo, now clad in his blue robe from the wrestling competition and sunglasses, opens the curtain to his room and smiles cockily.

The area is filled with his medals from the past Lair Games and his other stuff.

Raph: It wasn't about the room. It was about taking something away from him.