End Game

This is the dress Mizuki wears for the scene later on in the chapter, so you would know what it looks like

*****

Back in New York City...

Splinter walked around outside the Turtle Tank with worry. Momoka and Garrett are also worried as the man held his wife's hand in reassurance. Jupiter leaned against the van with her arms folded.

The similarity: they're getting worried for the teens.

"No contact. Where are the kids?" Splinter asked aloud to himself.

"I think we've sent our daughter to her doom," Momoka said.

"That's not true," Garrett reassured her. "She's been trained since she was at a young age. She could handle this with the turtles."

Jupiter saw April and Hunter, both tied up in brown gunk, fall through a portal and yell out muffled screams.

"April! Hunter!" She cried.

Splinter, Garrett, and Momoka heard her and noticed the two teens all tied up and gagged.

"Hold still," Jupiter instructed them.

She pulled out a knife and cut off the gag from their mouths.

April caught her breath, as well as Hunter, before she spoke up. "We're doomed! Draxum captured the guys, Mizuki and Hallie!"

The four adults gasped in terror.

"No! Not our daughter!" Momoka said, close to tears. 

"My sons!" Splinter growled.

"He ordered us to tell you that we have to give him the last piece of the dark armor, or he's gonna do something bad to them!" Hunter added. "And he knows that you have it!"

"What?" Splinter asked, confused.

*****

"Aaah, aaah. Aaah, aaah."

Mizuki shot up from the floor and looked around.

This is not Draxum's lab or the turtles' lair. She knew well it's not the Mystic Base, either.

Four stone walls surrounded her, and a bench was placed on one of those walls.

When she moved to get up, her foot was trapped in a chain on the wall. However, she was able to see through the barred window to find herself in one of the prisons in a tower.

"No..." she whispered.

The door opened behind her, and she gasped upon seeing Draxum, who is smiling darkly at her.

She growled and went to attack him, only to get caught in his grip by the throat. She grabbed at his fingers in hopes of making him let her go.

"Very brave and feisty, yet so weak against my grip," he said.