Newsworthy

Lately, there had been news reports about circus animals going missing, which means no magic shows until they are found. Then, there's this hippo mutant who is responsible for taking them, which somehow reminded her of that one magician and his pet hippo. Mizuki still thought about it as she, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey landed next to Raph who is dressed up in a hippo suit.

"You sure that evil mutant hippo is around here?" Raph asked as he pulled the hippo head off. "It's a million degrees in this thing."

"Um, I'd be happy to wear it, if you need a break," Mikey took the hippo head and put it on. "Or you could let Mizuki do it."

"No, no. No, no, no, no. I'm the leader," Raph quickly took the head from him. "The leader wears the suit."

"Well, I mean he's got a point," Leo stated. "Raph is the most hippo-like." Donnie, Mikey, and Mizuki both snickered at his comment.

"I'm gonna attract him, I need more of that female hippo scent," Raph said. Donnie pulled out a perfume in a hippo-shaped bottle and sprayed it onto Raph, who blushed from the perfume's contact with his cheek.

"Jazzy fresh," Raph smirked.

"Help!" A male voice echoed from afar. "A hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half!"

The turtles and Mizuki glanced at where the voice is coming from. "Guys! That must be him!" Raph yelled.

"I highly doubt that," Mizuki mumbled.

They jumped from building to building towards where that voice came from. They soon stumbled across the owner of the voice in the playground and landed on the roof of playground equipment. Mizuki titled her head perplexed as she studied a worm with glasses and a mustache, spotlights shining on him.

"Does anyone else find this whole thing a little—" Leo started.

"Odd? Just—" Donnie began.

"Magic worm?" Mikey added.

"Out of context?" Mizuki asked.

"Totally legit," Raph said. He jumped from the playground roof and flipped in the air to where the worm is. "Don't worry, Raph will save you."

Unfortunately, he landed on a goopy paper and tried to free himself from it. "Uh, 'ey, 'ey. Raph stuck."

"Not again," Leo smacked himself. The turtles and Mizuki jumped from the playground roof. Leo and Donnie worked on trying to get the goop paper off of Raph, while Mikey played around on the monkey bars.

Mizuki stepped closer to the magic worm and squinted her eyes at it. "Uh, guys, something is definitely..."

The worm suddenly laughed maliciously and turned to look at her. Mizuki let out a terrified shriek and stumbled back away from him. The turtles heard her shriek and stared right at the worm wide-eyed.

"Stepped right into my goop trap," the worm victoriously sneered at the group.

"Your what now?" Raph pulled off the hippo head, staring at the worm confused.

"Goop trap."

"Talking magic worm?" Mikey slid down the slide.

"That was all a ruse," the worm continued and pulled off the glasses and mustache disguise. "For I am Warren Stone, your greatest foe, and—"

Leo interrupted him by poking at his head. "I'm sorry. Warren who?" Donnie and Mizuki stared at him in confusion.

"Stop it. Stone," the worm growled. "I'm your great—I'm your greatest fo—"