One Man's Junk

With Donnie and Mikey having already passed flyers for mystic metal needed, the turtles and Mizuki waited at their custom store. Raph and Leo were the only ones who doubted Donnie and Mikey's plan.

And Mizuki...she did not want to choose sides, even after Donnie and Mikey asked her first before Raph and Leo did.

"I don't know about this plan," Raph said skeptically. "If we want to find the last pieces of the Dark Armor, shouldn't we be out there chasing down rumors and shaky leads?"

"It's called crowd-sourcing, Raph," Donnie replied, using his goggles. "Why bust our own humps—"

"When there are thousands of yokai in the city who can bust their humps for us?" Mikey added, wearing a glasses-and-mustache disguise. "They schlep their scraps to us, and we just chillax here and see if any of it is part of the Dark Armor."

"Okay, I do like the laziness angle," Leo said and leaned back on the chair. "But I'm not taking sides...yet."

He fell backward and grunted upon impact.

"Well, I hate to be with Leo on this one, but we're basically making anyone who's a yokai do all the work for us," Mizuki piped in uncertainty. "Isn't that a bit...selfish?"

"Oh-ho, dear, sweet Mizuki," Donnie laughed and twirled her around until he caught her by the waist and held her close. "How soon you forget that our plan is better than Leo and Raph's doubts."

A man stepped through the hand-made door with a box in his hands.

"Ooh, a seller!" Mikey gasped in delight and smirked at a scowling Raph. "See what happens when you give our ideas a chance, Raph?" 

The man cleared his throat and placed the box on the desk and opened it up for the others to see. Donnie slid up and pulled down his goggles to examine the object in the box.

"Excuse me, we are a reputable fly-by-night organization," Donnie scowled when he found only a fidget spinner.

He kicked the man out angry. "How dare you bring that worthless garbage in?!"

Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Mizuki poked their heads out beside Donnie.

"Aha! Epic plan fail!" Leo laughed. 

Donnie turned to another direction and beamed. "We haven't failed yet."

The others turned towards where Donnie was gesturing to and noticed a yokai walking down the street with a different box in his hands.

"The glow on that piece is off the charts!" Donnie continued.

Mikey laughed. "Told you, Raph! Dark Armor, here we—"

He was instantly cut off when Repo Mantis's truck appeared out of nowhere and blocked the poor yokai in his path.

"Hey! You owe me money!" The mantis mutant barked.

The hook with the chain flew off and hit the yokai in the face. The action forced him to let go of the box and Mantis took it in a flash.

"Now we're square!" Repo laughed evilly and drove off with the mystic metal.

"No!" Mikey wailed.

"Oh, come on!" Mizuki groaned.

"Repo-stinkin'-Mantis?!" Donnie yelled and kicked the sign that they made.

"Now you see why I have my doubts?" Raph asked.

"Of course I do," Leo slid up next to him with a smug smirk. "Which is why I've been on Team Raph this whole time!"

"My turtle!" Raph fist-bumped him. "Member since day one."