Pizza Pit

It all started with a scratch. The moon was full like a big pie of pizza, and that can only mean one thing...

Banners with the words 'Pizza Week' was hungover New York, as people ate slices of their favorite pizza indoors and outdoors.

Pizza Week. The seven days where everyone can enjoy time with their loved ones by chatting over a large pie one of the famous Italian dishes.

But no one was more excited for this week than my friends and trusted warriors...

"Pizza Week..."

"Pizza Week..."

"Pizza Week..."

"Pizza Week..."

"Pizza Week!" The turtles each sang as they jumped onto the roof of a building.

Mizuki stood by Donnie with her arms folded and a playful eyebrow raised at them.

"And...scene," Donnie smiled.

"Everybody, set your stomach to 'I'm not stopping till I explode' mode," Raph declared. "It's time we get our pizza on!"

"Get ready for the delicious flavors and complex emotions of our first stop, and my personal favorite," Mikey gestured to himself before aiming his finger at his favorite pizza restaurant. "Lou Mike-Toney's Pizzaaaa..."

Just as he was pointing at it, the pizza place disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Nooooooo!" He cried.

"Where'd it go?" Raph pondered.

"Oh, I think it's closed," Leo suggested.

"Closed? How can it be closed when it disappeared out of nowhere?" Mizuki raised an eyebrow at him.

"My phone says it's open till 10:00," Donnie stared at his phone.

"Who would do this?" Mikey cried in despair. "Why, Pizza Supreme in the Sky? Why do you test us like this?"

Crickets chirped in the background as the other turtles and Mizuki said nothing.

"Why aren't you guys more upset?" He glared at them.

"Oh, man..."

"What a tragedy."

"That just...hurts me."

"It will be missed."

"Uh, I'm very sad," Donnie nonchalantly said.

"You didn't like Lou Mike-Toney's?" Mikey glowered.

"Yeah, I got a bug once, and that was really it for me," Donnie put an arm around the younger turtle, who sobbed for the loss of his favorite pizza place.

"Okay, now that we've all moved on," Donnie then grinned. "Let's get us some of my favorite..."

"Tony Lou's pizza!" He gestured to his own beloved pizza place.

Like Mikey's, it disappeared on its own.

"Oh, no, no, no! No!" Both Mikey and Donnie screamed, triggered from the sudden disappearance.

"I only pretended to care when it happened to Mikey's favorite place," the soft-shell turtle wailed. "But now that it's happened to me, I hurt."

"Both our favorites were sink-holed!" Mikey hugged him as he cried. "This is the worst Pizza Week ever!"

Mizuki felt bad for the two brothers. She understood how much they love their respective pizza places.

"To lose one pizza place is just New York real estate," Donnie said. "But to lose two pizza places is..."