🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋

Warning: this chapter contains lemons, which means smut and NSFW references. Do not read if you are of young age. If you are willing to risk it, I cannot stop you.

Just a warning ahead.

A/n: this is where I'm going to put in some smut. I have no shame or regrets!

*****

"I don't know what's wrong with him, Mama," Mizuki, in her outfit from her first encounter with Nova Cosmos, told her mother as she made her way down to the sewers. "He's been acting strange these past few days, and Leo is, too. I just don't get what's up with them this time."

"Well, I'll try and talk to Jupiter about it," Momoka said to her. "Hopefully, she knows what's going on. In the meantime, you try and talk to Splinter about this whole ordeal, and let me know if you do."

"Will do, Mama," Mizuki nodded and closed the screen.

She knew the current problem that she had spoken with her mother was true.

Donnie's been acting stranger than she remembered. He would be sweating heavily, his hands and legs would shake greatly whenever she's near him, and his face would be as red as between a rose and tomato.

The thing that made her realize it a day later was his eyes. They used to be lively and sassy, but now, they're not the same the last time she saw them...

As soon as she entered the lair, she was met only with empty silence and a pile of books on the skating ramp.

"Hello?" She called throughout the place. "Anybody? Hallie?"

No answer, just her echoing calls. 

Hallie had told her she had made it to the lair before she did since she has seen Leo behaving rather differently like Donnie is. She should be meeting her here by now...

She sighed and continued her way to the ramp.

Mizuki stopped when she saw a book laying on the floor. Curious, she picked up and noticed a page about something called...'mating season'.

"What in the world...?"

As she was reading it, she failed to notice a shadow looming over her.

She felt his presence and prepared herself to punch him, dropping the book in the process.

She only stopped when she saw that it was Donnie. He was standing some good inches from her, but he wasn't wearing his repaired Battle Shell he had fixed some time ago.

"Oh, Donnie, thank God," she sighed in relief. "You almost gave me a heart attack. You've been acting so weird for some time, I wanted to know if you're alright..."

Donnie didn't respond to her, he just...stared at her.

Mizuki studied his face closer and tilted her head. His face was crimson red as blood, his eyes half-lidded and filled with...lust....

Her eyes went big when she instantly realized. "Donnie?"

He still didn't answer her but stepped towards her. Mizuki took a few steps back to escape from him, only for him to catch up with her and tenderly grab her by the waist.

She gasped in fright as she found herself pressed against his plastron and her cheeks glowing bright red.

Donnie leaned into her neck and sniffed her. "Your scent...really amazing..."

Mizuki made a noise of surprise, blushing even more, and turned her face away so he wouldn't see her cheeks.

He then pulled down her jacket and kissed her neck softly, licking at it and sucking it. She bit on her lips to keep a moan from escaping her throat.