Smart Lair

Mizuki let out a loud terrified scream and backed up against the wall, her hand over her forehead in fake despair.

"We are mummies. Give us your soul," Mikey and Leo both said, creepily stalking towards her in a zombie motion.

"Help me, Lou Jitsu!" Mizuki cried, still putting the back of her hand on her forehead.

Donnie jumped from behind the chair, doing an air flip and laughing. He landed in front of her and spun his staff around with a heroic smirk.

"Fear not, my lovely maiden," he declared, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I shall protect you from these dastardly mummies."

Mizuki stifled a giggle as she had her arms around his neck.

"Oh, yeah!" Raph yelled from above, flying towards Leo and Mikey. "Who's your daddy, mummies?"

"Oh, no," the two said.

Raph landed on them, causing them to grunt in pain. Mizuki gasped, covering her mouth with her one hand, as Donnie winced.

He sighed and let go of her waist. "Man, I never get to be a mummy."

"How about..." Mizuki walked up next to him. "You can be the mummy king who kidnaps the lovely maiden for her to be his bride, and perhaps Leo can be Lou Jitsu?"

"Mizzy's not wrong," Mikey wrapped an arm around Donnie. "Be a mummy—"

"If you can beat Tazan the mummy king!" The younger turtle gave him a noogie on the head.

"Where do you think you five are going?"

The teens turned to notice Splinter sitting on his chair with his arms folded.

"A rooftop showing of the rare 'Lou Jitsu Meets the Mummy Ninjas'!" Mikey punched the air like a hero.

The three others groaned theatrically as Mizuki pretended to be the damsel in distress again.

"Well, let me know how it is..."

They all looked at him.

"After you see it some other time, because tonight, you all stay in and clean!" Splinter sternly said.

"No! The classic pause followed by a rug-pull of our plans," Donnie exclaimed, his hands on his head. "I hate those!"

"Come on, Pops," Leo said nonchalantly. "We cleaned last year."

"Yeah," Raph agreed. "Plus, it ain't dirty."

Mizuki studied the undeniably messy dining area, which is covered in moldy pizza and flies flying over them.

"I highly doubt it," she mumbled.

"We should find the turtles who did that and get them to clean up," Leo chuckled nervously.

"Now we're gonna miss the movie!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Not necessarily," Donnie piped up. "I may have a..."

"Please don't say 'fix', bro," Leo interjected.

"A fix, bro," Donnie finished.

Leo groaned. "We'll be here all night fixing your fix."

"Scoff! Prepare to—"

"Uh-nuh-nuh-nuh! And don't say 'eateth thy words'," Raph interrupted.

"Eateth thy words!" Donnie finished again.

"You always say that, but we never do," Raph remarked, earning a glare from the genius tech turtle.

Leo snatched his arm computer from his wrist and Donnie struggled to try and get it back from him.