Bullhop

Near the Battle Nexus Hotel, the turtles and Mizuki hid in the shadows while searching for their target.

"Purple Rain, Crimson Love, do you see the target?" Raph asked through the comms.

When no one answered, he called through them again. "Purple Rain? Crimson Love?"

"Stand by," Mizuki answered.

Donnie pulled down his goggled and scanned through the empty streets. He zoomed in closer and found a bull mutant, the bellhop who got turned into a bull from before they encountered Big Mama, who is hiding in an alleyway.

"As we pan across the asphalt savanna, we find the noble Bullhop," Donnie said in a narration tone. "Survival in these cruel streets will require harnessing all of his fine-tuned natural instincts."

The bellhop took a step forward, but then accidentally stepped onto a banana peel. He screamed and hit a car before landing on the trash.

Mizuki winced at the painful landing.

He groaned and shook his head. The car alarm suddenly went off, and lights turned as people clamored about the loud noises.

"Oh, boy," the bellhop said, standing petrified in a spotlight shining on him.

He screamed nervously and hid back in the dumpster in the alleyway.

"And the king of the vertical veldt will go hungry again—"

"Donnie!" Raph exclaimed through the comms, startling Donnie. "Quit messing around. Where is the target?"

"Why must you always put science on the back burner?" Donnie argued before sighing with annoyance. "Bullhop is in the alley by Big Mama's hotel, ya happy?"

The turtles and Mizuki jumped down from their hiding places as the humans inside finally settled down and found the bull mutant's hiding place. They could hear him speaking to himself from outside the dumpster.

Mizuki could feel her heart break for a moment. He didn't seem to have much since the incident at the hotel

The bull mutant's head popped through the curtain and was confused to see five figures standing in the shadows.

"Uh, what?"

Raph threw a bag over the bellhop, but he got up and clumsily ran around, trying to find a way out.

"You'll never take me!" He slipped on a banana peel again and fell down.

He moaned and fell unconscious from the fall.

"Now, I'm not gonna get to test my tranquilizer dart," Donnie groaned.

He looked at Raph before aiming his gun and shot him. Raph gasped and fell forward with a dart on his butt.

"Really, Donnie?" Mizuki gazed at her boyfriend unimpressed.

*****

A while later, back at the lair, the turtles and Mizuki gathered around the knocked out Bullhop on Donnie's research table.

"Where am I?" Bullhop groaned softly and woke up finally to see the turtles and Mizuki standing over him and gasped.

"Hey, bud," Leo greeted him. "You may not remember us—"

"Oh, I do!" Bullhop sat up instantly and glared at them. "You're those bug-hunting buffoons who turned me into a klutzy bull!"

"He remembers us!" Mikey exclaimed, his hands clasped together.

Bullhop then turned to face Mizuki before lightly beaming at her. "And you're the girl who didn't cause a mess, even though you were with them."

"I believe so," she nodded.