How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will

"Smell it, smell it, smell it, smell it, smell it," the three turtles chanted while Raph stood in front of a flower from which stinks fumes were evaporating from.

Mizuki stood beside Donnie, who had given her a gas mask before wearing his own, with an uncertain look in her eyes.

Earlier, the brothers had invited her to watch them 'search' the Botanical Gardens for any signs of intruders. And by that, they meant messing around by smelling the stinkiest flower in the world.

"What do you say, Raph?" Donnie told the oldest turtle. "Do you have the guts to sniff the stinkiest plant on Earth, the corpse flower?"

"Some say it smells like a mummy wrapped in a zombie dipped in long-forgotten milk," Leo added.

"Um, I don't know about this..." Mizuki started.

"I'm gonna sniff it," Raph decided. "Like a boss!"

He grabbed the corpse flower and sniffed it heartily. He suddenly whimpered and gasped, his face and eyes purple, before he vomited on the dirt.

Leo, Donnie, and Mizuki cringed in disgust.

"All right, he worfed!" Mikey slid up to the corpse flower. "Me next, me next, me next!"

He went to sniff the plant, but Mizuki grabbed him at the last second by his shell and pulled him away. At that moment, the Foot Recruit jumped out of the bushes and charged at them.

"Vermin, prepare to taste my wrath!" She shouted.

Mizuki was glad she was able to pull Mikey away in time, for the Recruit slashed at the corpse flower, which splattered open and sprayed the insides all over her.

The violet-eyed girl gasped as the Recruit coughed and gasped from the fumes.

"This was a trap," she hacked.

Leo chuckled, his arms folded. "No, that was all you."

"Wow, she went all in on the stink," Mikey remarked. "Nice work, frenemy."

The Recruit shot back up and yelled angrily before she started chasing Raph around the flower area. Mikey, Leo, and Mizuki stayed on the sides to avoid being attacked, while Donnie typed on his phone.

"Why in the world is she even here anyway?" Mizuki wondered aloud.

The fire alarm suddenly went off, catching her attention.

"And why is there is an alarm in a botanical garden?!" She yelled.

"I will grind you into fertilizer!" The Recruit shouted while chasing Raph.

Mizuki, after making sure she still had her gas mask on, charged at the Recruit, her fans ready, and tackled her to the earth before they began to fight.

"You will never stop us from collecting the Dark Armor!" The Recruit growled at her while trying to hit her.

"Whoa, hold on, Stinky Feet. That's what you're doing here?" Leo asked.

A Foot soldier crashed through the glass and collided with the Recruit. The teens looked up and saw various botanical garden men fighting off the other soldiers.

"Uh, yeah, guys, I think that's the fight we should be focused on," Raph gestured to the battle outside.

"Sounds about right," Mizuki nodded.

The teens then sped towards the outside gardens, with the Recruit behind them.

They shouted their battle cries and began fighting off the Foot soldiers, their weapons ready.