The Fast and The Furriest

Lights shone on Donnie, who stood in front of a large curtain. Raph, Mikey, Leo, and Mizuki were sitting on the floor and watching him from their spots.

"Mizuki and brethren," Donnie started. "Before you is my masterpiece, the culmination of my myriad skills united in one glorious enterprise! Lady and gentlemen, behold the—"

"Ooh, is it the drill?" Leo interrupted him. "Is it that drill you made when we were fighting those silverfish?"

"Uh, no, no, that—that's still in beta," Donnie shook his head.

"Lame!" Raph said.

"But this is better, much, much better. I give you the—"

"Is it an even cooler, even bigger drill?" Mikey asked.

"No, not a drill!" Donnie replied, almost infuriated. "This is the big surprise."

He pulled on the rope, which opened up the curtain behind him to reveal an empty sewer tube, unbeknownst to Donnie. "Ta-stinkin'-da!"

"Yay! A sewer tube full of nothing!" Mikey cheered.

"Huh?" Donnie turned around and Mizuki could tell he was confused.

"I'm so proud of you," the box turtle went on, clasping his hands.

"What? Where did it go?" The soft-shell turtle grabbed his head and fell to his knees on the ground.

"Donnie? What's wrong?" Mizuki became concerned and walked to him. "What were you trying to show us?"

"I built us an amazing vehicle out of the moon buggy," he told her and slammed his fist on the floor.

"You mean the one you and Mikey had taken from Repo?"

"Who stole our Turtle Tank?!" Donnie yelled, his voice resonating across the sewer tube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The turtles and Mizuki stood on the rooftops later on after frantic searching across the lair. Donnie stared down below the building, with Mizuki comforting him. She knew how long and hard he had worked on his big project. She understood how proud he was of it when he had finally finished it. And now it's been stolen.

"Hey, this is a real problem, Donnie," Raph said. "Not only did they steal your tank thing..."

"Now you can finish your drill," Mikey interjected.

"Mikey," Mizuki told him sternly.

"But they also must know where our lair is," Raph continued. "It must be somebody who's penetrated our inner circle."

"Maybe even someone we've known for years..." Donnie narrowed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie kicked down the door to the apartment and barged in with his brothers and Mizuki behind him. The three then searched the place for the Turtle Tank, while Mizuki stood beside Donnie. "Alright, you! Where's our Turtle Tank?" He demanded to April. She was sitting on the couch, with Mayhem, who has hair curls on his furry head.

"Hi, Donnie. You have nine seconds to tell me why you just broke my door," April smiled widely and narrowed her eyes, while Mayhem glared at them.

"Someone stole Donnie's Turtle Tank," Leo replied.

"Oh, I see," April laughed. "So as your best friend, you naturally suspect me."

"She gets it," Mikey added.