Mind Meld

Donnie and Mizuki hid on the school roof as the genius tech turtle pulled owned his goggles and scanned the building until he found Mikey in a worker disguise.

"This is Purple Knight and Dark Red Damsel," Donnie said through the intercom. "Is everyone in position?"

"Red King is in position," Raph answered, wearing a trench-coat and brown hat.

"Mikey is in position," Mikey replied.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Leo interjected. "Why does Mikey get to use his real name as his code name?"

"He doesn't," Mizuki sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Orange Pond, please use your—"

"What? Why am I the pond?" Mikey interrupted.

"I'm changing my code name, too," Leo waved his arm around in the courtyard. "Uh, blue—Bluey. No, blue, uh—"

"No, no, no one is changing their code names!" Donnie yelled, causing the teens to flinch. "Please, everybody just pay attention."

He sighed deeply before going on. "We are dealing with the Purple Dragons, evil villainous hackers."

"They consist of three members," Mizuki said. "Their leader, Kendra, is extremely skilled in combat and can be dangerous if turned the wrong way."

"Now, they have the Dragon's Tooth," Donnie went on.

"Uh, double-checking—it is a real dragon's tooth, right?" Mikey asked as he wiped the window clean upside down.

"Not a real tooth, dragons nor their teeth are real," Mizuki replied.

"What it is, is a piece of technology so powerful that if it falls into the wrong hands, we could be looking at something apocalyptic," Donnie added. "That's why everyone needs to be ready. The Purple Dragons are serious and—"

They heard Raph scream through the comms and hit the ground below.

"Red King, report. Are you okay?" Donnie asked. "I repeat. Are you okay?"

"Not really," Raph sounded grudgingly when he answered. "There's a pigeon with pizza in its mouth. It's a pizza pigeon! I gotta get it for my social, bro."

Mizuki face-palmed herself in the face.

"Pizza pigeon? Awesome," Leo laughed.

"We're gonna be Internet famous," Mikey said excitedly. "You gotta get that picture, Raph."

"I'm trying."

"Guys!" Donnie yelled.

"Can you three please focus on the mission here?" Mizuki asked agitated.

"Shh-shh-shh! I'm taking the picture!" Raph whispered.

"You're terrible at pictures. I'm coming over," Leo said.

"You guys are hopeless," Mizuki mumbled in Japanese.

"And there it is," Donnie sighed. "As usual, looks like we gotta handle this ourselves."

"Cyber Bishop, plan B," he turned to his floating robot turtle.

"See that? That is a cool code name," Leo said.

Donnie rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Let's do this, bro," Shelldon chuckled.

"Mizuki, think it's best if you stay here and keep an eye on things. Let me know if Raph and Leo are coming," Donnie said to Mizuki.

"Not a problem," she nodded.

He threw a purple blob towards the window near where Mikey is. The purple loving turtle then jumped up on Shelldon and flew in through the opening, grabbing Mikey in the process.