Shell in a Cell

The crowd cheered from below as the last two fighters battled one another in the ring. Raph and Leo play-fought with one another on top of the scoreboard, the bigger turtle dressed up as his hero. Donnie and Mikey sat near the edge of the scoreboard from above the ring.

"Go, Ghostbear!" Raph pumped his fist in the air and ripped the orange part of his shirt to reveal another one that read '200-0'. "He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight."

"Buddy, come on," Leo jumped on his head, smirking. "You know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could defeat Ghostbear." He spit on his hands and rubbed them together. "I call this one the Three Star Hurricane." Leo smacked Raph in the face repeatedly, still smiling. "You think Ghostbear could match these moves?"

"Oh, here we go," Donnie said.

"Every time," Mikey followed, deadpanned.

"You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!" Raph argued as Leo blew a raspberry at him.

Mizuki slid down the rope of the scoreboard and watched Raph and Leo fight with one another.

"Mizuki! You came just in time!" Mikey squealed excitedly.

"Although I'm not interested in these boxing matches, I know I couldn't deny a request from my friends," she shrugged, smiling. "So what has gotten into Raph and Leo lately?"

"Raph's been a big fan of Ghostbear for a while now," Donnie explained. "But Leo here, he thinks that wrestling's bogus."

"I see," Mizuki nodded.

Donnie went to grab the last slice of pizza, but Mikey grabbed it and ate it. "Woah—ah," Donnie groaned. "You know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last slice of pizza."

"Thanks, D," Mikey said, his mouth full of pizza The bell rang twice. Donnie, Mikey, and Mizuki looked down to check out what is going on.

Ghostbear grinned, his challenger knocked out unconscious, as the female announcer held the winner's wrist. "Ghostbear is the last man in the ring," the female announcer declared. "And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200-0!" The crowd cheered wildly as she began to lift up Ghostbear's arm.

"Ha, told you, Leo!" Raph laughed as he held Leo up in the air.

"Whatever," Leo shrugged. "Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume."

Raph growled and threw him. Leo flipped backward towards the edge of the scoreboard. "I could beat him. I could beat any of them," Leo said, not realizing what he was doing. He flipped off the edge and fell towards the ring. Mizuki yelped and covered her mouth.

"Leo!" Raph cried and shoved Mikey and Donnie.

"Avenge me!" Leo yelled. He landed on top of Ghostbear and now has his arm being raised by the female announcer. The crowd gasped the moment they saw him standing in the ring instead of the former fighter.

"People are gonna see him!" Mikey clasped his face.

Raph groaned in fear. Mizuki still had her hand over her mouth and desperately shaking her head. If something ever happens to him or his brothers, she won't be able to help them get the rest of the oozequitoes.

"Well, I hope Leo gets home okay," Donnie shrugged and was about to get up. "You guys ready to go?" Mizuki slapped him upside in the head and glared at him. Donnie yelped in pain.

"And the mystery winner of the hour, erasing Ghostbear's flawless record, your new champion...this guy!" The female announcer loudly exclaimed. She placed a belt around Leo, who stood there in the ring, unknowing of what is happening.