The Evil League of Mutants

In a domed environment-like place, a little boy wildly looked around for any signs of danger while clutching his toy figure. He was close to tears and panting heavily since he had been running.

Rustling came out from behind the bushes, and he gasped in terror, staring fearfully at the source.

Nothing seemed to be coming out from the bushes in front of him.

He sighed in relief for a second, until a thump appeared behind him. The young boy screamed in fright, only to be shushed softly by Mizuki.

"It's okay, there's no need to be frightened," she calmly told him. "We're here to help."

"We?" The boy asked her, tears about to flow out.

"My friends and I," she replied and picked him up. "Now hang on tight to me."

The child nodded and clutched around her neck. She jumped up on a branch before bounding across the trees.

Mizuki soon got to the entrance, where the boy's mother ran up to them from a small crowd.

"Thank you, miss. Thank you so much," the mother tearfully said to her and hugged her now crying son.

"Just make sure no one else goes in," Mizuki instructed a nearby police officer before rushing back into the domed environmental exhibits.

The blue-haired girl looked around for any signs of the turtles until she heard loud thwacks and grunts from a good distance.

She narrowed her eyes at the source and sped to it.

She skidded to a stop in a clear area and studied the bushes and trees for the brothers.

Mikey rolled out from one side of the bushes, followed by his brothers on different sides.

She winced repeatedly as the brothers both got hit by strange looking objects. They rolled against one another and groaned from the painful hits.

Mizuki jumped down from the trees with ease and sped over to them.

"You guys okay?" She asked them.

"Okay. So that did not go as planned," Raph smiled sheepishly from his brothers' unimpressed stares.

"Maybe not the result you wanted, but the result I expected," Donnie smirked, gesturing to himself.

Mizuki picked up one of the objects from whoever, or whatever, attacked them. She studied it until she understood that it is a discarded claw.

"We are getting our butts kicked on an everything level," Raph got up.

"We've gotta do something to help," Donnie added. "They are scaring everyone out of the Bio-Dome. And you know what a fan I am of experiential learning."

"I've already saved another life from here," Mizuki reported. "Whoever or whatever they were, if they think they can go around terrorizing people like that, they've got us to deal with."

"Come on, Raph. Think of something useful," Raph muttered to himself.

He grunted before Leo stepped up next to him, smirking.

"I'm sorry, did you just say that out loud?" He asked him.

Raph smirked sheepishly.

Mikey popped up behind him and sniffed the air suspiciously. "Do you smell that?"

The turtles and Mizuki sniffed the air as well, just before two large figures leaped out from the bushes behind them.

"Ahh!"